"How it works"/Services (immediate buyout or consignment)
1) Contact us toll free at 888-WE-SELL-IT for free evaluation of your merchandise, or visit our storefront (map) between 8:30-5:30 PM, Mondays-Fridays, or complete the online questionnaire and we'll get back to you within 24 hours!
2) Bring your merchandise in, or for a small fee, You Can Ship it to us using our discounted FedEx Rates! We'll do all the leg work from researching and appraising the item's worth, taking photos and listing it—even answer questions on your behalf.
3) Once the item's sold, anticipate a check in your mailbox within 3 weeks!
What we do to insure the highest returns for you:
- Test to ensure everything works
- Authenticate name-brand goods
- Take professional photographs
- Research to provide important details
- Write a compelling listing
- Choose the right eBay category
- Find the best time to start your auction
- Let you know when your auction starts
- Answer questions from eBay buyers
- Notify you when your auction is won
- Process payment from the buyer
- Pack your item carefully
- Ship it to the buyer
- Handle any returns
- ...and everything else it takes to sell your things on eBay!
Remember, this is our expertise… we have professional photographers, technicians, and customer service representatives serving you!
Our Advantages vs. Competition
AuctionDrop provides consistency and quality control by maintaining a centralized processing facility in Fremont, CA capable of handling 5,000 items a day at capacity. By leveraging a "hub-and-spoke" model, AuctionDrop taps into technologies and processes that ensure an efficient listing process. And because AuctionDrop items have been carefully photographed, listed and verified against fraud, buyers can feel confident about what they're purchasing.
We accept a wide variety of items, from cameras and computers to purses and musical instruments. Items must be legal to sell on eBay and have an eBay value of over $50. Often times things which don't appear to have much value are our biggest ticket items. Generally, size doesn't matter…if you can bring it to us, we can store and sell it! Feel free to call us for a free evaluation!