Dat Phan Online
                      The homesite and meeting place of Dat Fans everywhere

Switch to Flash Forum
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
I had a dream...
Dat Fan

last night I dreamt I was watching South Park, and that asian guy who always talks funny (if you saw the the city wall episode you'll know) anyway, his voice was replaced with Dat Phan's and he was telling his jokes and stuff on south park just thought I'd share it with you guys!

god dang mongolians!

please try not to post a new thread just to get a faster reply. there was already a thread on dreams. posting new threads causes old threads some being use to move down lower and out of sight. it also dilutes the forum very much. dont mean to nag but... try not to do this
View user's profileFind all posts by Charlie_Send private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteAIM AddressYahoo MessengerMSN Messenger
Dat Fan

I'm not gonna search the entire board for someone's post which is related to what I'm about to post. I don't see anything wrong with making a new topic...

CHarlie is just mad because it was his thread that died.

Sensei Ern
View user's profileFind all posts by senseiernSend private messageVisit poster's websiteYahoo MessengerMSN Messenger
Dat Phreakin' Amazing!

it goes for all new threads, etc. one about asian foods. i never made that thread but I still dont like the fact that the forum is getting diluted. what we had like 3 different threads about how people love dat phan. now i have nothing against love with dat phan, maybe one thread to express love would have been a better idea. people post new threads because 1)want to be seen, 2) want a quick reply.

perhaps the reason some threads die is because new ones are always comming in and pushing it aside. fortunatly our forum does not suck up any bandwidth, therefore no lost money, but i just think 5 good active threads would be better than 12 threads with only 2,3 post in them.

lets think of it like a park. 5 trash cans commonly used is more money efficient than 12 trash cans , with 2,3 paper balls in them. also having too many trash cans would just make the park look more like a mess.
View user's profileFind all posts by Charlie_Send private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteAIM AddressYahoo MessengerMSN Messenger
Dat Phreakin' Amazing!

I agree it would be more efficient. However, this board is for the free expression of ones thoughts, within the guidelines, of course. Some people may not want to wade through 100+ posts to put there two cents in.

And, many of the topics are lost in the conversation of posts. One post started as a person in need, and is currently talking about cat barf in the morning.

Allow free expression, but if we saw 100 topics about dreams, I would agree that too many are too many.

To use your analogy, when the trash bag in a trash can is full, you take it out and put in a new bag.

Sensei Ern
View user's profileFind all posts by senseiernSend private messageVisit poster's websiteYahoo MessengerMSN Messenger
Dat Phreakin' Amazing!

senseiern wrote:

To use your analogy, when the trash bag in a trash can is full, you take it out and put in a new bag.

Sensei Ern

Good One Wink
I had a dream...