Dat Phan Online
                      The homesite and meeting place of Dat Fans everywhere

Switch to Flash Forum
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
The Show
The Internet King
The Internet King

Last night it was great! Dat did even did a little intro! In my opinion, one of the most annoying comics was Buck Star. He auditioned 8 times and all of them were terrible. I was suprised to see some comics that have already made it fairly big, like John Heffron, D. C. Benny, and Pablo Francisco, but these guys make it fun. John, Benny and Pablo all already had Comedy Central Specials, but I wish them good luck. I am especially rooting for the comics that haven't made it big yet, like Vladamir the Russian comedian. I thought that guy was hilarious.
View user's profileFind all posts by userSend private messageAIM AddressYahoo MessengerICQ Number
Gina rocks!
Gina rocks!

I haven't watched it yet, but I taped it and will watch it tonight.

I knew who so many people were. I think Jim Norton is the best one who auditioned. Now it bums me that I know spoilers.

Renaissance Man

bigPhan wrote:
I knew who so many people were. I think Jim Norton is the best one who auditioned. Now it bums me that I know spoilers.

Jim Norton is a good comic. Buck Star is a newbie hack. He will learn one day. He has good stage pressence.

Renaissance Man
Renaissance Man

yoink78 wrote:
Last night it was great! Dat did even did a little intro! In my opinion, one of the most annoying comics was Buck Star. He auditioned 8 times and all of them were terrible. I was suprised to see some comics that have already made it fairly big, like John Heffron, D. C. Benny, and Pablo Francisco, but these guys make it fun. John, Benny and Pablo all already had Comedy Central Specials, but I wish them good luck. I am especially rooting for the comics that haven't made it big yet, like Vladamir the Russian comedian. I thought that guy was hilarious.

PABLOE IS HILLARIOUS!

Pablo, Heffron, and Dan Ahdoot are my picks! I saw Dan is NYC when I saw Dat, and he was freaking hysterical...

~Captain Jack Sparrow
Dat Phantastic!

man buck star sucked lol. Did he think he would make it eventually? i mean i knew they did it out of pity to let him perform but he was no good. my mom like him lol. I kinda like that indaian dude and the russian guy as well then the semi pros we all know espeically pablo (hes great) I hope they do well. if not the finals somewhere in the house.

The Internet King

They're having another episode of LCS 2 tonight at 8, so might want to tape that one too. Don'y forget to watch people! Very Happy Tonight I think they're going to decide who makes it to the house. I could be wrong. Does anybody have an idea?
View user's profileFind all posts by userSend private messageAIM AddressYahoo MessengerICQ Number
Dat Phantastic!

i think thats what hapeen thats what the commerical said cutting the 20 to 10 or wahtever. Do you think they let that couple win or purpose? iwonder just to get drama....

The Internet King
The Internet King

Eddie wrote:
PABLOE IS HILLARIOUS!
Yes he certainly is!!!!! Doesn't Dat know Pablo and ANT? ANT is also hilarious. Did anybody watch "Grandma" Lee Strong perform? Some of you may disagree, but she was pretty funny in my opinion. "When my kids were growing up, I used to beat the crap out of them. Now all they do these days is give kids timeouts. The other day when I was babysitting my grandchildren, I started to beat the crap out of them and they told me I'm supposed to give them timeouts. I told them that Grandma's got a new game. It's called sudden death."
Dat Phantastic!

lol yea she was funny. that one guy had the bassesist talking voice lol.

The Internet King

spidey wrote:
lol yea she was funny. that one guy had the bassesist talking voice lol.
The 60 year old from Chicago? Yeah he does. It's because he's a heavy smoker. He's hilarious though. "My Doctor said I should quit smoking. I told him I ain't no quitter!"
Dat Phreakin' Amazing!

spidey wrote:
i think thats what hapeen thats what the commerical said cutting the 20 to 10 or wahtever. Do you think they let that couple win or purpose? iwonder just to get drama....

Not to detract from the show, but right after taping, Drew Carey and Bret Butler came out saying that NBC chose the people based on drama, and not by the judges opinions.

I know that NBC came out with a counter to that, but I am cautious about this year's episodes. The one thing that most people complained about, and said they would change is to show less of the house and more stand up.

Sensei Ern
View user's profileFind all posts by senseiernSend private messageVisit poster's websiteYahoo MessengerMSN Messenger
The Internet King
The Internet King

In my opinion, I think they could've let the husband and wife through on purpose. Remember, they want to make as many viewers as possible happy so that they'll keep tuning in.
Dat Phantastic!

i was thnking if they would try to force them to vote against one another what if they went down in a showdown lol. anyway that is messged up. but i thought they said dat was no good IE drew and brett IE brett's not that funny.