opyqnixx

Moderator: Angel

jpalma

Samsung DLP model HLR4667WX/XAA HELP PLEASE!

Post by jpalma » Wed Oct 14, 2009 11:29 pm

My Samsung DLP model HLR4667WX/XAA was completely replaced end of May 2009. It was the color wheel, and tech came to diagnose, he ordered the whole entire unit, basically the whole insides of the TV, minus the shell. TV was working fine up until about 3 weeks ago, when it started flashing to a blue screen intermittently. When I turn on TV, it will work fine then after a little while, the screen will start flickering, or rolling , then go blue and then a message saying No Signal, which YES there is signal. Another other thing is on the front of the TV is the power button, and it used to light up LAMP in green when you turned it on, and it don't do that anymore. When the blue screen gets stuck, I flip thru the Inputs and when I get back to correct input, screen is ok, for awhile. Please help, TV just went out of warranty 2 months after it was fixed. I have been reading all day info online about replacing the lamp, but am very confused on what exactly I ned to purchase. The LAMP CODE is BP96-00823A(0), and I am seeing that has been replaced by BP96-01043A.. is this correct?
Any help or advice etc is greatly appreciated!

Jason1976
TV Repair Ninja
TV Repair Ninja

Re: Samsung DLP model HLR4667WX/XAA HELP PLEASE!

Post by Jason1976 » Tue Dec 01, 2009 3:01 pm

digital board issue. not sure if a reflow will work for this issue or not. board can be bought from www.samsungparts.com

SuefUp
TV Wizard
TV Wizard

opyqnixx

Post by SuefUp » Sat Dec 17, 2022 5:58 am

Return to “Akai DLP Discussion”