fliithkdso

Moderator: Angel

cheid79

Weird picture issue on Samsung HL-T5076S

Post by cheid79 » Tue Jun 29, 2010 7:33 pm

I hope someone on here can help me as I have looked thru many posts on this site and can't seem to find one talking about a similar issue. My picture appears to be slidding down to the bottom middle of the screen. For example when I pull up the cable guide it is bowing down and if I go to a channel like ESPN that has a ticker on the bottom the ticker does not show up but I can just barely see the shadow of it at the bottom of the screen. When I switch over to the same channels in standard definition and the picture is taken out of widescreen I can see the ticker but the picture still appears to be bowed toward the bottom of the tv. Also when a commercial or something comes on that is not in HD (b/c I have picture size set to "just scan") or when I switch to standard definition channels the picture is a trapazoid instead of a square. Also, when I pull up the tv menu it is bowed toward the bottom.

darkart77
Tech Junkie
Tech Junkie

Re: Weird picture issue on Samsung HL-T5076S

Post by darkart77 » Thu Aug 12, 2010 8:17 pm

I found this link that has a very similar issue I hope after reading it you find it helpfull.

http://www.fixyourdlp.com/forum/viewtop ... ture#p4730

CarlfUp
TV Wizard
TV Wizard

fliithkdso

Post by CarlfUp » Sat Feb 18, 2023 9:34 am

Return to “Akai DLP Discussion”