rgtdxxfg

Moderator: Angel

krazeykow

Input Board

Post by krazeykow » Sun Jul 25, 2010 9:40 pm

The input board with all of the digital connections (hdmi, etc.) does not display a picture. The coaxial connection to the main board, however, does work. The malfunction occurred after a lightning storm.

Model: HLS5087WX / XAA
Version: PF01

My question is, do you think it's the digital connection interface board (do not know the technical term here) that I need to replace? If so, do you know where/how I can find the part?

johnrot
TV Repair Jedi
TV Repair Jedi

Re: Input Board

Post by johnrot » Wed Jul 28, 2010 4:27 pm

Hi krazeykow

So do you any audio and video at all? or only on the analog connections? make sure if the boards are separate or if they are part of the main board, also try to get the part number i don't recommend you to search your part or any other part by tv model. :ugeek:
WE ALWAYS LEARN SOMETHING NEW

krazeykow

Re: Input Board

Post by krazeykow » Sat Jul 31, 2010 9:34 pm

Update:

To be more detailed, the t.v. recognizes that there is an input; however, when selecting the signal it says 'Weak or no signal.' No audio or video comes through.

The whole main board assembly used is the following: Samsung BP94-02258C. Notice the vertical board connected to the main.. any input connection found here is recognized but is 'Weak or no signal.' Of course, I've tried different cables and devices with the same result. The only input that works is the coaxial, and it can be found on the 'horizontal' board.

KiafUp
TV Wizard
TV Wizard

rgtdxxfg

Post by KiafUp » Thu Feb 23, 2023 12:38 am

Return to “Akai DLP Discussion”