bzehzkbz

Moderator: Angel

SamsungLCD

samsung psu problem?

Post by SamsungLCD » Wed Mar 25, 2009 5:12 pm

I bought a Samsung LCD 13 months ago.

The unit now does not come on until several minutes of trying have elapsed. I have read on the web this appears to be a psu problem. The unit clicks several times a minute and flashed the red power led until eventually it powers up and strikes the set. In your experience does this sound like a psu problem ?

Is this something I could easily repair ?

It is a SAMSUNG LN-T4671F unit. Thanks for help!!

Eddie

Re: samsung psu problem?

Post by Eddie » Wed Mar 25, 2009 6:25 pm

Possibly, but you'd need to check all the ICs to make sure. It could also be a cooling problem. Check that the area is well ventilated, and that the power supply unit is getting the proper amount of power from your wall or surge protector. It could just be a bad surge protector? A number of things can go wrong and pinpointing the PSU can be a fatal mistake if there are other problems going on.

SamsungLCD wrote:I bought a Samsung LCD 13 months ago.

The unit now does not come on until several minutes of trying have elapsed. I have read on the web this appears to be a psu problem. The unit clicks several times a minute and flashed the red power led until eventually it powers up and strikes the set. In your experience does this sound like a psu problem ?

Is this something I could easily repair ?

It is a SAMSUNG LN-T4671F unit. Thanks for help!!
--
Eddie

JackfUp
TV Wizard
TV Wizard

bzehzkbz

Post by JackfUp » Sat Oct 29, 2022 8:18 pm

Return to “Akai DLP Discussion”