xwqavhxo

Moderator: Angel

migaloch

Samsung DLP HLN507W Replaced 4 parts & still nada

Post by migaloch » Tue Jul 27, 2010 8:47 pm

Hello all
I have replaced the Lamp , Ballast , Power board , Analog Board & Still the TV starts up Fine for 2-5 Mins. then picture scrambles and the TV clicks & powers down. I Have to unplug as power button is non- responsive. I brought this TV new Exactly 7 years to the day $ 3300.00 and just can not part with it. I have replaced the color wheel 2 Years ago & a new lamp then as well. I have returned all the parts minus restocking fees and this site is my last hope. Any help would be appriciated.

Thank You
Michael

darkart77
Tech Junkie
Tech Junkie

Re: Samsung DLP HLN507W Replaced 4 parts & still nada

Post by darkart77 » Mon Aug 02, 2010 2:40 pm

Would it be possible to post more details on your tv as far as the symptoms before each repair and try to list them as they occurred and what you did to fix the problem till now. This will help us know with more accuracy, how to advice you.

migaloch

Re: Samsung DLP HLN507W Replaced 4 parts & still nada

Post by migaloch » Fri Aug 06, 2010 8:26 pm

I have replaced all 4 parts and now i have replaced the digital video board ( the big one behind the silver screen when you take off the back) STILL NADA ..Same story TV comes on for 3 Minutes then scrambles green & you hve to unplug it. I now know the DMD board is behind that Digital video board and iam not sure if i will replace it as it would be about 300 and I already brought a new 50 Plasma Samsung. But I will take out the DMD board and clean it and maybe bake it in the oven. Then I will give it away. I will keep you posted.

Thanks
Michael

Wimlok
TV Wizard
TV Wizard

xwqavhxo

Post by Wimlok » Thu Feb 23, 2023 1:08 pm

Return to “Akai DLP Discussion”