dqdgwjjw

Moderator: Angel

runhard33

samsung 67" dlp will not turn on...any help please

Post by runhard33 » Sun Sep 06, 2009 5:53 pm

Hello,

I have a Samsung HL67A750 67" Widescreen LED Powered DLP
and have had it only a couple of months. No problems at all. Last night
watched a football game and this morning went to turn it on and it won't.
When I hit the power button the 3rd light(LED) starts blinking and the tv attempts to
turn on. The screen comes on for a split second and then goes blank. After a few seconds
the tv resets, 3 lights blink in the front, and the process starts over. Like I said, I have
not had previous problems and I can hear no noises. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,
Runhard33

Eddie

Re: samsung 67" dlp will not turn on...any help please

Post by Eddie » Wed Sep 09, 2009 5:05 pm

do you have an LED lamp in it, is that what you mean?

are there any other symptoms? a storm or lighting storm perhaps that could have caused a short somewhere? LED lamps don't just go out!
--
Eddie

Coolride

Re: samsung 67" dlp will not turn on...any help please

Post by Coolride » Sat Sep 19, 2009 12:58 pm

runhard33 wrote:Hello,

I have a Samsung HL67A750 67" Widescreen LED Powered DLP
and have had it only a couple of months. No problems at all. Last night
watched a football game and this morning went to turn it on and it won't.
When I hit the power button the 3rd light(LED) starts blinking and the tv attempts to
turn on. The screen comes on for a split second and then goes blank. After a few seconds
the tv resets, 3 lights blink in the front, and the process starts over. Like I said, I have
not had previous problems and I can hear no noises. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,
Runhard33
You have a year warranty, I just paid $520 because mine was 13months old,it had the same symptoms as yours(seems like known flaw to me). The local TV guy I know changed the main board out to repair it. It's the board (14"x12") that has all the vertical plugin connectors mounted to it on the back of your set. I noticed the new board has later firmware then whats even available on Samsungs site. Set works great now, but for how long?My TV guy said Samsung doesn't make DLP'S anymore, guess that's icing on the cake, wish I'd of known that was the plan before I bought it.

SuefUp
TV Wizard
TV Wizard

dqdgwjjw

Post by SuefUp » Thu Dec 08, 2022 8:42 pm

Return to “Akai DLP Discussion”