Dat Phan Online
                      The homesite and meeting place of Dat Fans everywhere

Switch to Flash Forum
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
DUDE! I'm bummed out now...
The Wonders of Magic Shell

For those of you who were chatting with Dat and Eddie...

GET A DAY JOB!!!

Next trime you chat at 10am CST on a Friday, tell everyone I say hi. Razz

~Captain Jack Sparrow
Dat Phreakin' Amazing!

man im with you... i was in school working my butt off... while you guys get to chat to dat. not fair! Sad

The Internet King

It's nice to see that a schedule has started but I didn't even know about the chat conversation until it was over. Very short notice and i don't think noon is a very good time to have a chat meeting on a weekday. You guys rock and I'd love to chat with you all but this was very short notice and afternoon is not a good time. Evening or night is best.
View user's profileFind all posts by userSend private messageAIM AddressYahoo MessengerICQ Number
Dat Phreakin' Amazing!

10 am for u guys was ..... i think 3:30 or 4:30 i cant remember but if mom can send me an e-mail or a pm like last time that would be supa!! and i think we should give Eddie and the monitors a big applause for setting this up, and a smaller applause for the person who thought of it because the first reaction anyone prolly had when they got use to this forum and chat service a bit is to get dat on there, so whoever, give yerself a pat on the back! I LOVE MY AVATAR SOO MUCH!!!

Gina rocks!

I just happened to be able to be online because I was home from work really sick. I DO agree that scheduled chats should be in the evenings when folks are home from work or school. If I wasn't home sick I would have not been able to chat that whole time, if at all.

To those who missed it, relax....I am sure there will be another one scheduled soon. Don't forget, we have to work around Dat's and Eddie's very busy schedule, even if it doesn't work with our own. There may be instances of short notice, or sometimes we may have days in advance.

I think a "thank you" is in order to Eddie for setting this up per our request. (Thanks, Eddie!) And to everyone who missed it, you will get your chance! This was only the first time of (hopefully) many!

Yes i am happy Eddie took time to start the schedule up! Very Happy
View user's profileFind all posts by userSend private messageAIM AddressYahoo MessengerICQ Number
Gina rocks!
Gina rocks!

yoink78 wrote:
Yes i am happy Eddie took time to start the schedule up! Very Happy

There was a small handful of us in the chat....I am hoping next time we have a little more notice so we can have more participation. It was really nice getting to chat with the fellow people that are always on the forum, as well as Eddie and Dat. Smile