Dat Phan Online
                      The homesite and meeting place of Dat Fans everywhere

Switch to Flash Forum
Reply to topic
Delicious Monster
Delicious Monster

unfortunately, what you guys don't realize, is that I recommended that he use tea tree only if the doctor's prescribed meds didn't work, and I warned him that it could be unplesant. Please don't jump on me for my new age remedies if you don't realize that I will always refer to a doctor first. I also recommended that he dilute it. I have found tea tree to be exceptionally valuable when treating headlice (the over the counter stuff no longer works in my neighborhood) so my recommendation was not unfounded.
These are things I have studied extensively both in school and out. I am not a "hippie", I am a heathcare professional. your woodstock comments were not appriciated.

Last edited by Ginamonster on Tue Jun 01, 2004 6:27 am; edited 1 time in total

Gina rocks!

Well, I agree with you Ginamonster.

Sometimes when modern medicine doesn't help we go to other forms of medicine, which don't necessarily "need to be kept at Woodstock".

What stupid idiot didn't clarify was that you advised him to try this only if the prescribed medicines didn't work.

And to the other critisisms, there is nothing wrong with trying a herbal treatment after trying other medications. Right now I am trying a more herbal approach to my migraines. And trust me, I've tried everything else already.

I am a big fan of herbal remedies.
View user's profileFind all posts by Susan AtkinsSend private messageSend e-mail
Delicious Monster
Delicious Monster

thank you, as always, Gina.

I realize that there are a lot of people who believe that alternative medicines are the only way (you should have met my aromatherapy teacher!) and you guys have no way of knowing that I believe that traditional and natrual medicine (including chiropractic) go hand in hand and should work together for the benefit of the patient involved. I think that it is important to remember before insulting somone, that you may not know the whole story. You guys have no idea what has transpired between Stupid Idiot and I in our pm's. I have tried to keep the conversation in PM form as I don't think you guys need to know all of that.
Please give me the honor of realizing that I am an intelligent, educated woman when considering the suggestions I offer to a younger member of the forum who has brought his personal life to light for reasons I still do not understand.

Gina rocks!

Ginamonster wrote:

Please give me the honor of realizing that I am an intelligent, educated woman when considering the suggestions I offer to a younger member of the forum

I have always known that Ginamonster, and in no way was trying to imply that I felt otherwise.

I think this back and forth only further proves (stupid idiot) that these conversations need to be kept in PM as both of "us Gina's" have requested several times already.

I was not directing that comment at you Gina.

Are you a doctor Ginamonster?
View user's profileFind all posts by Susan AtkinsSend private messageSend e-mail
Gina rocks!
Gina rocks!

Ginamonster wrote:
I was not directing that comment at you Gina.

Oh good...! You know I love ya! Wink

No, Susan. I am a Massage Therapist, which in my world means quite a bit of schooling. However, I started becomming interested in alternative medicines several years before I ever went to Massage School.

Ginamonster wrote:
thank you, as always, Gina.

I realize that there are a lot of people who believe that alternative medicines are the only way (you should have met my aromatherapy teacher!) and you guys have no way of knowing that I believe that traditional and natrual medicine (including chiropractic) go hand in hand and should work together for the benefit of the patient involved. I think that it is important to remember before insulting somone, that you may not know the whole story. You guys have no idea what has transpired between Stupid Idiot and I in our pm's. I have tried to keep the conversation in PM form as I don't think you guys need to know all of that.
Please give me the honor of realizing that I am an intelligent, educated woman when considering the suggestions I offer to a younger member of the forum who has brought his personal life to light for reasons I still do not understand.

Relax everybody, I don't know any hippies. I tried the doctors junk first and then I tried the tea oil on Ginamonster's reccomendation because she seems smart. My house is pretty messy and I think they may have spread around a bit. Hopefully, I'll be better soon .
In the meantime, give Ginamonster a break. She's got a good handle on my crabs.

Ginamonster wrote:
unfortunately, what you guys don't realize, is that I recommended that he use tea tree only if the doctor's prescribed meds didn't work, and I warned him that it could be unplesant. Please don't jump on me for my new age remedies if you don't realize that I will always refer to a doctor first. I also recommended that he dilute it. I have found tea tree to be exceptionally valuable when treating headlice (the over the counter stuff no longer works in my neighborhood) so my recommendation was not unfounded.
These are things I have studied extensively both in school and out. I am not a "hippie", I am a heathcare professional. your woodstock comments were not appriciated.

I apologize for that, Ginamonster. I meant no offense. I didn't realize that you had been advising Stupid Idiot about his crabs in private.
I've had a couple of friends get sicker by trying "alternative medicine" when they needed an old-fashioned doctor. I'm glad you advised him to see a doctor about the crabs first. He has obviously spread them around and may have infested others. Hopefully that tea-tree oil will make a good companion treatment to the crab cream from his doctor.
Delicious Monster
Delicious Monster

I hope so too.

Ginamonster wrote:
No, Susan. I am a Massage Therapist, which in my world means quite a bit of schooling. However, I started becomming interested in alternative medicines several years before I ever went to Massage School.

Sounds neat!
Sexy Sadie loves Charlie

stupid idiot wrote:

Relax everybody, I don't know any hippies. I tried the doctors junk first and then I tried the tea oil on Ginamonster's reccomendation because she seems smart. My house is pretty messy and I think they may have spread around a bit. Hopefully, I'll be better soon .
In the meantime, give Ginamonster a break. She's got a good handle on my crabs.

Maybe you should clean up your house a little, Stupid Idiot Wink
Delicious Monster
Delicious Monster

Susan Atkins wrote:
Ginamonster wrote:

Sounds neat!

Thanks, i think so. Very Happy

Loser & Hack

McKenzie Nimrod wrote:
Gina+Bung=

Shocked Hrm Crying or Very sad Mad
Dat Phantastic!

Ginamonster wrote:

Well the update is I have good news and bad news: the good news is my HIV test came back negative Thank GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The bad news is my cousin also got crabs from sleeping in my bed when I was gone for the weekend. Now everyone is pissed at me but I didn't think they could jump to other people like that Mad
I can't win.

stupid idiot wrote:
Ginamonster wrote:

Well the update is I have good news and bad news: the good news is my HIV test came back negative Thank GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The bad news is my cousin also got crabs from sleeping in my bed when I was gone for the weekend. Now everyone is pissed at me but I didn't think they could jump to other people like that Mad
I can't win.

That is a classic case of good and bad news.
Dat Phantastic!

Lester Wong wrote:
stupid idiot wrote:
Ginamonster wrote:

I can't win.

That is a classic case of good and bad news.

No sh*t Sherlock

stupid idiot wrote:
Ginamonster wrote:

I can't win.

Stupid Idiot, I'm afraid that it's no big secret that crabs can spread as easily as lice or ticks. I bet your cousin is thrilled with you Confused

Site Rules