Dat Phan Online
                      The homesite and meeting place of Dat Fans everywhere

Switch to Flash Forum
Reply to topic
Renaissance Man
Renaissance Man

I'm glad everyone has responded with such flavor. It makes me happy.

Gina wrote:
The only reason your post would get deleted is if it was offensive to others, either Dat, Eddie, other members, or just offensive in content.

We have accepted your critisism for quite some time. Many of us (in fact the vast majority) do not agree with your thoughts, but you have the right to feel how you feel. More power to you.

My question is, why post almost 200 posts on a comedian's website in which you seem to really dislike? Does Patrice not have a website? Maybe putting some positive energy elsewhere would be more constructive. Go support who you like and leave us "Dat supporters" here to support who we enjoy. We LIKE his comedy. I paid to see him perform live and LOVED the show.

No matter who someone is in show buisness, they have fans, and they have people who don't care for them. Is there really a need for rivalry? Do you really need to throw the "Cr1ngies" thing in everyone's faces? If you haven't noticed, we ALL LIKE DAT HERE! We don't care about those stupid nonsense awards.

I am not trying to sound nasty by any means, but I speak for a lot of people who would REALLY appreciate if you either participate in a somewhat pleasant manner or go support a comedian who really rocks your socks.
Very Happy

harsh, me n jenny are members of the GreenPeace... for the forum :) i noe for a fact that none of these grape bashing post would have happened if lexi didnt have an outbreak, that influenced people to join in.... buut i guess grape might have gone too far... Although i dont really noe how this is too different from some of the other post he's made, why bash him now?

I'm still the Peacekeeper. That is my role in life, I guess. I do not condone Grape's behavior. The cringies thing was making my stomach turn. I pick my battles, though. 99% of the people in this forum KNOW that Dat ROCKS. 1% come here to aggitate us. Why get so worked up and let her win? Just don't comment back.
I am sure that Dat (and Eddie) appreciate the loyalty. However, I would hate for Dat to look back at this forum a year from now, and see post after post of pety arguments. Dat fought a life battle to get where he is today. THOSE are the kind of battles worth fighting.

So, I guess Charlie and I will become a super heroes team trying to difuse all bashing in Datropolis. Wish us luck.

~Captain Jack Sparrow
Gina rocks!
Gina rocks!

Viet_Huy wrote:
i noe for a fact that none of these grape bashing post would have happened if lexi didnt have an outbreak, that influenced people to join in....

You are very wrong Charlie. No one influences ANY posts I make. I CHOSE to respond whether Lexi had responded or not.

jennyko72 wrote:
I pick my battles, though.

So do I, and I chose this one.

Ok, In the past grapehater has really ticked me off. lol. Now can we forget this thing on grapehater and just focus on tough crowd? lol.
View user's profileFind all posts by userSend private messageAIM AddressYahoo MessengerICQ Number
Gina rocks!
Gina rocks!

yoink78 wrote:
Ok, In the past grapehater has really ticked me off. lol. Now can we forget this thing on grapehater and just focus on tough crowd? lol.

Duly noted. Moving on....

Gina wrote:
jennyko72 wrote:
I pick my battles, though.

So do I, and I chose this one.

Not an attack on you, Gina. AT ALL. I personally have life issues / situations that require my energy, and getting ticked off at some chick whose opinion is different than mine isn't even possible. All I am trying to say here is that fighting someone who will never change their mind is like pounding your head against a brick wall. You time is worth far more than that.
You guys are such positive forces in this forum. Do you know the phrase, "Build it and they will come?" I am suggesting that we do the opposite.
OK... moving on... Colin Quinn is ONE FUNNY GUY...

~Captain Jack Sparrow
The Internet King
The Internet King

I've never watched the show. What kinds of guests have been on it?
View user's profileFind all posts by userSend private messageAIM AddressYahoo MessengerICQ Number
Gina rocks!
Gina rocks!

jennyko72 wrote:

Not an attack on you, Gina. AT ALL.

Oh I know Jenny! Very Happy

I guess some of us just get a little defensive over Dat Very Happy Me being one of those people. ESPECIALLY after seeing him live, meeting him and seeing he is REALLY a nice person....I felt the need to 1) Defend his comedy in which I find funny. 2) Defend the fact that this is his website and we should ALL be respectful, meaning constructive critisism is welcome but nastiness won't be tolerated.

I am done ranting though....

And Yes, Colin is pretty funny. I've loved his comedy for quite a while

i miss sooooo much when i'm gone!

an Alternative Lifestyles Company
View user's profileFind all posts by silver_lined_lexiSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteYahoo MessengerMSN Messenger
Dat Phreakin' Amazing!

Gina wrote:
Viet_Huy wrote:
i noe for a fact that none of these grape bashing post would have happened if lexi didnt have an outbreak, that influenced people to join in....

You are very wrong Charlie. No one influences ANY posts I make. I CHOSE to respond whether Lexi had responded or not.

i was just being a kid and saying "SHE HIT ME FIRST!"

Gina rocks!

Glad we cleared up the confusion.

uhhh i never watched tough crowed.... what happened?

they have a clip on dat tv

an Alternative Lifestyles Company
View user's profileFind all posts by silver_lined_lexiSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteYahoo MessengerMSN Messenger
Dat Phreakin' Amazing!

[quote="Grapehater"]
silver_lined_lexi wrote:

Quote:

third you're not with dat 24/7 you have not seen or been to all of his shows, you do not know or have any goddamn clue what other material he has, and how he has improvised in other situations. so you can just shutup about him having to have other people tell himwhen to be creative that's just a bunch of dog guano

IF YOU WATCHED THE DAMN SHOW YOU WOULD HAVE SEEN THEM TELL HIM TO DO ANYTHING BUT THAT STUPID ACCENT. SHUT UP.

And yes, I do know what I'm talking about. You just don't like the fact that I do.

uhhh i watched that lil clip.... and he tried to do a german accent that came out as a french one..... so...... where did u miss that? grape? not meaning to start another fight but.... im confused

The Internet King

Viet_Huy wrote:

uhhh i watched that lil clip.... and he tried to do a german accent that came out as a french one..... so...... where did u miss that? grape? not meaning to start another fight but.... im confused
Just forget about it Charlie, the argument is over. If anybody tries to continue it, just ignore them and post positive things.
Dat Phreakin' Amazing!

yoink78 wrote:
Viet_Huy wrote:

Just forget about it Charlie, the argument is over. If anybody tries to continue it, just ignore them and post positive things. :)

no but...if u guys all knew this...... HOW COME WE STILL FOUGHT?!

I loke double bubble bubble gum. And popcicles. And Coca Cola. These things make me happy.

(Obvious Subject change...)

~Captain Jack Sparrow
The Internet King
The Internet King

Viet_Huy wrote:
yoink78 wrote:
Viet_Huy wrote:

Just forget about it Charlie, the argument is over. If anybody tries to continue it, just ignore them and post positive things.

no but...if u guys all knew this...... HOW COME WE STILL FOUGHT?!
lol, I fought cuz I was ticked off at complaining, but I'm cooled down now. No more arguments for me. It just ends up making things worse. Also, I hate the feeling of looking like the bad guy from provoking people.
First Tough Crowd Appearance