Dat Phan Online
                      The homesite and meeting place of Dat Fans everywhere

Switch to Flash Forum
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Dat Phreakin' Amazing!

maybe it was dejevu
View user's profileFind all posts by Charlie_Send private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteAIM AddressYahoo MessengerMSN Messenger
Re: Dream pt 2
Dat Phantastic!

senseiern wrote:
Charlie_ wrote:

lesson is "ya dont know how much you need something until it's gone" or... thats how i think the lyrics went. if anyone can tell me the song name id be happy

The song is: "Big Yellow Taxi" by Joni Mitchell (plus others)
"Don't all seem to go that you don't know what you got till it's gone. They paved paradise and put up a parking lot." - Not bad for somoene once accused by Eddie as being a homophobe, huh?
Later all!
Sensei Ern

What does that song have to do with you being a homophobe?

Dat Phreakin' Amazing!

i just really like that song
View user's profileFind all posts by Charlie_Send private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteAIM AddressYahoo MessengerMSN Messenger
Gina rocks!
Gina rocks!

senseiern wrote:

"Don't all seem to go that you don't know what you got till it's gone. They paved paradise and put up a parking lot."

Our younger crowd has no doubt been hearing the cover version done by Michelle Branch and Counting Crows, which is all over the radio right now.

(original MUCH better, btw) Very Happy

I had one more dream. I was just reading a book about how a Vietnamese president named Dien was assasinated. and i took a nap and had a dream about how it would feel to shot shot in the head.

First you hear the gunshot and can only hope it's not towards at you

Second when the bullet hits your head all of your muscles contract and your lungs exhales all of it's air. the only pain you can feel is having no air and your stomach contracting. Right now you are dying but not dead yet. You talk to yourself really fast.

All you can see is black, and at this point you are taken away from the world. you can hear or smell anything. You think about who shot you and if you're going to live. than you think "I just got shot in the head of course im not going to live"

You feel your last ache which occurs in your abs. suddenly no more pain. you catch yourself walking in the dark. nothing is happening. you wonder why you dont see a light like in the movies. "Perhaps this is all that happens when you die. Nothing". you have the rest of eternity to think over your life and wish you hadn't died.
Dat Phreakin' Amazing!

Gina wrote:
senseiern wrote:

"Don't all seem to go that you don't know what you got till it's gone. They paved paradise and put up a parking lot."

Our younger crowd has no doubt been hearing the cover version done by Michelle Branch and Counting Crows, which is all over the radio right now.

(original MUCH better, btw) Very Happy
Yes I agree the original is MUCH better!