Dat Phan Online
                      The homesite and meeting place of Dat Fans everywhere

Switch to Flash Forum
Reply to topic
Rue La La Pandora sale starts today (Friday)!
Dat Fan Newbie

Following from the Mora Pandora exclusive offer that just finished, Pandora Christmas Promotion US shopping site Rue La La are opening up the sale to everybody! Their next regular Pandora sale starts today (19 January), offering discounts of up to 60% on retired Pandora jewellery.

The banner for the sale is pictured below. There aren’t any new styles included, but you will be able to shop from a much larger assortment of items than in the Mora Pandora Jewelry Christmas Sale Pandora mini sale. I get asked this question a lot, and so I’ll answer it here to be clear: Rue La La are an authorised US Pandora retailer and only sell the genuine article! So you can buy with confidence – I have been doing so for years.

Pandora Rings Sale The sale starts today at 11am ET (this translates to 4pm GMT, but you can google the world clock to work out how this translates to your time zone). Also, for readers outside the US, Rue La La have started offering international shipping to a select number of countries, and offer proper integration with international credit cards now.
View user's profileFind all posts by DarleneWinterSend private messageVisit poster's website
Rue La La Pandora sale starts today (Friday)!