Dat Phan Online
                      The homesite and meeting place of Dat Fans everywhere

Switch to Flash Forum
Reply to topic
A Tour winner at 8-under 136. Stanford said she was just try
Dat Phabulous

The Carolina Hurricanes have removed goaltender Cam Ward from injured reserve and assigned him to the Charlotte Checkers of the American Hockey League for a conditioning stint. http://www.superstarschoenendames.nl/nederland-nike-air-max-90-sale/air-max-90-bloem.html . Ward will join the Checkers in Cleveland as they face the Lake Erie Monsters on Friday. The 29-year-old has missed the Hurricanes last 13 games with a lower-body injury. In 19 games with the Hurricanes this season, Ward has posted a 6-7-5 record, with a 3.15 goals-against average and an .895 save percentage. The Hurricanes drafted Ward in the first round (25th overall) of the 2002 NHL Entry Draft. http://www.superstarschoenendames.nl/adidas-zx-750/adidas-zx-750-zwart.html . It was the quickest three-goal sequence in Olympic history, with the latter two coming just eight seconds apart. Kessel, Lamoureux and Kendall Coyne all scored twice for the Americans, and Molly Schaus made 10 saves in her Sochi debut. http://www.superstarschoenendames.nl/nederland-nike-air-max-90-sale/air-max-90-alle-wit.html . The blockbuster trade that will send Kevin Love to team up with LeBron James in Cleveland will be completed on Saturday, making the Cavaliers an instant favourite in the Eastern Conference and turning Andrew Wiggins into something of an anomaly. http://www.superstarschoenendames.nl/nederland-nike-air-max-90-sale/air-max-90-zwart-rood.html . The move came just before the series finale against Houston, when newly acquired right-hander Hector Noesi was added to the Rangers roster. Beltre hasnt played since coming out of Tuesdays game at Boston.KAPOLEI, Hawaii - Angela Stanford shot an 8-under 64 on a wind-swept course to take a one-stroke lead after the second round of the LPGA LOTTE Championship on Thursday. Stanford took the lead early with five birdies in a row on the front nine and finished the day with eight birdies. The best round of the tournament so far left the five-time LPGA Tour winner at 8-under 136. Stanford said she was just trying to make it through the day. "Finally, I got comfortable on these greens and it felt great. I mean, to see the ball go in that much is a lot of fun," the 36-year-old said. "It was nice to see. I needed a round like that." Just like the first round, the contenders played Day 2 at Ko Olina Golf Club with gusty winds — up to 18 mph, according to the National Weather Service. "I think its more about putting. I hate to admit this, but I dont always control my trajectory on purpose. It just kind of happpens," Stanford said. Adidas Superstar 2 Sneaker Dames. "When I get into the wind, and Ive talked about this with my instructor, for some reason my body just starts moving into the ball more and I tend to keep it lower." Hawaii favourite Michelle Wie was one stroke back after a 67 that included five birdies. Wie hit a birdie on the par-5 13th hole that helped her maintain momentum. "That putt was really, really, really fast. It was downwind, down grain, downhill and I just barely touched it and I think the crowd rolled that one in for sure," Wie said. "I thought it lipped out for sure, and it just kind of went around then, and so it was awesome." Christie Kerr, a 16-time tour winner, shot a 66 and was tied for third in a group of four at 138. Among them was top-ranked Inbee Park, who shot a 68. Anna Nordqvist, going for her third win of 2014, and 2012 LOTTE champion Ai Miyazato both missed the cut. Cheap China Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China China NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys China ' ' '
A Tour winner at 8-under 136. Stanford said she was just try