Dat Phan Online
                      The homesite and meeting place of Dat Fans everywhere

Switch to Flash Forum
Reply to topic
ugh. He was held without a point in Detroit when the teams m
Dat Phabulous

(SportsNetwork. Morris Claiborne Cowboys Jersey .com) - Phil Mickelson is reportedly one of three people being investigated by the Federal Bureau of Investigation and the Securities and Exchange Commission for a major insider-trading violation. The Wall Street Journal reported on Friday that Mickelson, Carl Icahn and William Walters potentially used illicit information to profit from trades on Wall Street. The newspaper states Walters, who is a well-known Las Vegas bettor, possibly passed nonpublic information received from Icahn to Mickelson and the two used the information for profit. Mickelson and Walters are known to play golf together, while Icahn has denied knowing Mickelson in any way. Mickelson was approached by FBI agents on Thursday following his opening round at the Memorial Tournament, but he referred them to his lawyer. "I cant really go into much right now, but as I said in my statement, I have done absolutely nothing wrong," said Mickelson, after shooting an even-par 72 on Saturday at the Memorial. "And thats why Ive been fully cooperating with the FBI agents, and Im happy to do in the future, too, until this gets resolved." No charges have been filed against any of the three people being investigated. "Its not going to change the way I carry myself," Mickelson said. "Honestly, Ive done nothing wrong. Im not going to walk around any other way." Daryl Johnston Cowboys Jersey . Cowen struck Girgensons in the head late in the third period of Ottawas game in Buffalo on Tuesday night. No penalty was called on the play. Dez Bryant Jersey .com) - Ottawas Kyle Turris, Bostons Patrice Bergeron and St. http://www.footballcowboysstore.us/authentic-doug-free-cowboys-jersey/ . The Jets are now 5-2 in shootouts on the season. The win snapped Calgarys six-game winless skid, and snapped the Jets four-game home winning streak. The Jets are now 0-2-1 in the second game of back to backs. After their four-game winning streak was snapped Sunday night in Minnesota, the Jets record sits at 10-10-3.The day Ottawa Senators fans circled on their calendar on July 5 has finally arrived. Daniel Alfredsson and the Detroit Red Wings (13-7-7) are in town tonight to take on the Senators (10-12-4.) This is Alfredssons first time playing in Ottawa since leaving the place he called home for 17 seasons as a free agent in the summer. You can catch all of the action live on TSN with coverage beginning at 5pm et/2pm pt. At age 40, Alfredsson returns in the midst of a fine first season in the Motor City. He has six goals and 13 assists in 22 games in on pace for a 66-point campaign. The team plans to play a video tribute to their former captain on the scoreboard prior the game. "Well recognize what Daniel has done in Ottawa and what he means to our fans," Senators owner Eugene Melnyk told Ottawa sports radio station TSN 1200 Wednesday. "Theres no question were going to honour him and make sure that everybody is behind him." Media attention has been strong this weekend and Alfredsson spoke on Saturday about his feelings surrounding the game. "Its a division rival and theyve handed it to us pretty good two times (this season)," said Alfredsson. "Obviously coming back to Ottawa, playing the first game, Im sure it will be emotional. Im not sure how I will react but I think it will be a special night." His return sparks memories of the turmoil surrounding his departure last summer. "We all were pretty adamant that he was going to return because he is grounded in this city and so well-loved that everyone figured something would work out," Senators defenceman Marc Methot told the Ottawa Sun upon the signing. Some of that love from Senators fans has since dissipated and Alfredsson can expect a mixedd reception when he takes the ice at the Canadian Tire Centre. Dak Prescott Cowboys Jersey. This wont be the first time that Alfredsson has done battle with his former mates, though. He was held without a point in Detroit when the teams met on Oct. 23, but was forced to sit out with a groin strain for their second meeting exactly one month later. Back in August, Alfredsson explained his motivation to depart Ottawa and play another season when he initially had planned to retire. "In late June this year, I decided I had it in me to play one more season," Alfredsson said on August 15. "I told management I was willing to return and I reminded them of our agreement from the year before." That agreement, according to Alfredsson, was that he would be compensated for taking less money in the final year of his previous deal in order to help Ottawas cap number come down. By agreeing to a salary of $1 million in the last year of that deal, his average salary dropped to $4.8 million from the $6.1 million where it would have been because of his decision to retire. When he decided to play another year, negotiations with the Senators, Alfredsson said, "went nowhere." The Red Wings came calling and Alfredsson was more than willing to listen. "I was delighted by their enthusiasm and by their belief in how they saw me fitting into their plans," he said of the Red Wings in August. "So that call opened my eyes to a possibility I had never thought of — to play another year, maybe even two, with another great team." The repercussions of that decision will be fully felt tonight. Jonas Gustavsson will likely get the start in net for the Red Wings. His counterpart in the Ottawa goal will be Robin Lehner. Cheap China Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China China NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys China ' ' '
ugh. He was held without a point in Detroit when the teams m