Dat Phan Online
                      The homesite and meeting place of Dat Fans everywhere

Switch to Flash Forum
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Dat Phreakin' Amazing!

you proably look cute when you drool.
Gina rocks!
Gina rocks!

Nothing cute about drooling.

Gina wrote:

Puppies are cute when they drool.
The Wonders of Magic Shell

I'm drooling right now. And I look adorable... in a drooling fool kind of way... Wink

you are so sweet Libra. Very Happy

~Captain Jack Sparrow
Gina rocks!
Gina rocks!

McKenzie Nimrod wrote:
Gina wrote:

Puppies are cute when they drool.

I totally agree, but I don't think Jenny would have appreciated being compared to a puppy.

That's true...unless Libra likes to take in strays...in that case... Woof!

~Captain Jack Sparrow
Dat Phreakin' Amazing!

That's funny you say that Jen......This happened about 7 months ago..I was walking my dog (He is 1/2 Coyote, 1/2 german shepard) and this cute puppy came from out of now where and followed us home. I had put signs up about the lost puppy and know one claimed him. So I kept him. He is now 8 months old and weighs 110 pounds. He still has not grown completly. He is a terror..What ever he gets his hands on he will rip to shreds. Don't get me wrong he would never hurt a fly he loves everyone, but if you have a garden!!! forget it. Luckly I have several yards, and one specifically for the dogs. So I guess I have takin in stray puppies
As far as puppies drooling....He looks like he has some sharpie in him so he has alot of loose skin around his mouth..When he drinks water it gets trapped in the folds, and then he uses that later to get you..It's like his weapon or something. Very Happy
Gina rocks!
Gina rocks!

I just got a puppy. His name is Gizmo. A Shih Tzu/Maltese mix and a whopping 5 pounds.

moving back to topic, in my last family reuinion, we ordered pizza. the guy at the door couldnt speak english very good. my cousins made fun of him and he was hurt by the look on his face. i had to give me 11 yr old cousins a long mutha !@#$%^ lecture. Basicaly I asked all of them "Speak some Vietnamese for me, than try spelling the words you spoke to our parents" of course they refused but that wasnt anything a purple nurple couldnt handle. they tried to speak vietnamese infront of people. it sounded bad. they tried to spell. looked like french. through that process it took me 45 mins. over all result, they havnt learned a thing. i hate 10-11 yr olds. i know i did this too and im sorry but. 10-11 yr olds like to swear a lot. they swear for no reason at all. "Can I get some pizza, !@#$er" "Shut up @ssHole". it's stupid. I know ive had my out burst. really i dont swear at all out side the forum. swore in the forum because that's just the most anger you can show. out side forum, you have the face expressions, and colour (red, madness). so what have i learned? 10-11 yr olds are just stupid(watch out in 8 or so years gina), 10-11 yr old girls wear WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY more make up than they're suppose to. 10-11 yr old boys like to pretend they're strong, and talk A LOT@!!. Playing foosball with my cousins is pain. they just talk and talk, yell at the ball, laugh at them selves, get a purple nurple from Ol' Charlie, and talk more. when the boys punch the girls and the girls cry, the make up gets washed by tears and black liquid slids down their face.
View user's profileFind all posts by Charlie_Send private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteAIM AddressYahoo MessengerMSN Messenger
Dat Phreakin' Amazing!

Gina wrote:
I just got a puppy. His name is Gizmo. A Shih Tzu/Maltese mix and a whopping 5 pounds.

He will be huge in no time. Smile
Disappointment