Dat Phan Online
                      The homesite and meeting place of Dat Fans everywhere

Switch to Flash Forum
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Delicious Monster
Delicious Monster

I am not sure if William is aware that his popularity stems from the fact that he is especially bad, as opposed to especially good. If he knows, then I think, more power to him, why not make millions, he's having the final laugh.
If he does not know, then he may just have his head in the sand.

Either way I believe that his rise to fame is a sad testament to our need to make fun of those less talented or less attractive to the celebrities we place on pedestals every day. I so not support William's career because I don't want to join my country and laugh at him, I am proud of him for having the courage to try out, which is more than could say for myself (I'm too old anyway). Then again, 40 years ago we were "Tiptoe(ing) through the Tulips" with Tiny Tim...

Disco Delvechio wrote:
You kids are all soooo mean. It's obvious that he's one taco short of a combination plate. I hope you wouldn't go to the Special Olympics and critique the athletes on their shot-putting form

I've never heard the guy. Is he actually retarded?
Delicious Monster
Delicious Monster

no, but his english is poor (he's not from this country) and his singing needs work (purely professional point of view)

You are just being nice. I heard him sing, "I Believe I Can Fly" or whatever it is called. He cannot hold a note. If he sang Willie Nelson style...sing a note, then let the music sustainit...he Confused might Confused sound nice enough to be more than a flash in the pan.
View user's profileFind all posts by senseiernSend private messageVisit poster's websiteYahoo MessengerMSN Messenger
Delicious Monster
Delicious Monster

I heard his redition of Take me out to the Ballgame...didn't know you could screw that up.

a friend of mine was once told by my choir teacher that he couldn't carry a tune in a bucket. Chris headed to voice lessons and took a "Superior" at the next vocal competition, about 6 months later. (that's as good as it gets) I always have hope for anyone, that's why I say that William needs work. I just think it is sad that he is celebrated for being bad. I would never tell someone not to sing, but I would suggest that they do need help if they want to go pro.