Dat Phan Online
                      The homesite and meeting place of Dat Fans everywhere

Switch to Flash Forum
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
movies you have seen
The Internet King
The Internet King

Anybody seen any new movies lately that are any good? Does anybody have movies that they would like to reccomend? I think the Shawshank redemption was good.
View user's profileFind all posts by userSend private messageAIM AddressYahoo MessengerICQ Number
Dat Phreakin' Amazing!

bad person roberts mad eme cry lol

I havcen'ty seen any mew movies lately, but i want to see Kill Bill. The storyline seems pretty basic, as much as it sounds stupid, but the way quentin tarantino's visionary talent goes, It'll porbably be very shibby.

The Internet King
The Internet King

Tenkuu wrote:
I havcen'ty seen any mew movies lately, but i want to see Kill Bill. The storyline seems pretty basic, as much as it sounds stupid, but the way quentin tarantino's visionary talent goes, It'll porbably be very shibby.
I think it looks good. Looks like one of the best action comedies in quite a while.
View user's profileFind all posts by userSend private messageAIM AddressYahoo MessengerICQ Number
Dat Phreakin' Amazing!

omg the forum wiont lemme type di ckie roberts, and its a family movie... eddie, dont u think this family thing has gone a little too far?

Dat Phreakin' Amazing!

yoink78 wrote:
Anybody seen any new movies lately that are any good? Does anybody have movies that they would like to reccomend? I think the Shawshank redemption was good.

i've just finished downloading the rundown, matchstick men, school of rock, kill bill, i havnt watched any of them yet, anyone wanna pick out the first movie?

The Internet King
The Internet King

Viet_Huy wrote:
yoink78 wrote:

i've just finished downloading the rundown, matchstick men, school of rock, kill bill, i havnt watched any of them yet, anyone wanna pick out the first movie?
school of rock. looks really funny. Has very high ratings.
Re: movies you have seen
Dat Phreakin' Amazing!

yoink78 wrote:
Viet_Huy wrote:
yoink78 wrote:

school of rock. looks really funny. Has very high ratings.

ive watched school of rock... its an ok movie, u kinda get tired of it in the middle, and the moral is really bad... c'mon get this the moral of the movie is "one good rock song can change the world..." kinda mess but there is one good moral but it's very hards to notice, when jack black's friend stands up for himself...

the rundown is a kickass movie but the ending isnt too good, it was a funny ending but i expected more,

once upon a time in mexico is really shibby... not recommended

BETTER LUCK TOMMOROW!
Renaissance Man
Renaissance Man

Kill Bill

The Internet King

Eddie wrote:
Kill Bill
Yeah Kill Bill looks awesome. I like the commercial where the girl comes home from school and glass is shattered everywhere. BTW why is each line of a post so long now?
Dat Phreakin' Amazing!

Eddie wrote:
Kill Bill

ahh shib...... the stupid person who video taped kill bill left the camera on a slant and i aint gunna put up with that.... i'll prolly go to theatres to see it .. doesnt the chinese girl from charlie's angels play a major role in that movie?

Renaissance Man

Viet_Huy wrote:
Eddie wrote:
Kill Bill

ahh shib...... the stupid person who video taped kill bill left the camera on a slant and i aint gunna put up with that.... i'll prolly go to theatres to see it .. doesnt the chinese girl from charlie's angels play a major role in that movie?

movies are the one thing i go to see in theaters. watching it at home sucks unless you have surround sound and a huge screen. watching it for free is a rippoff since i can watch movies for free at the theater.

Eddie wrote:
Viet_Huy wrote:
Eddie wrote:
Kill Bill

movies are the one thing i go to see in theaters. watching it at home sucks unless you have surround sound and a huge screen. watching it for free is a rippoff since i can watch movies for free at the theater.

o eddie, how did u get a life time pass to the movies for free? well i got surround sound and i can burn the movie, hook it up to my plasma tv and watch it :P its not bad, i can stop the movie whenever i want to go wee wee and get drinks for free lol

well i love to watch movies but i only have that much money so every time theres a movie i REALLY wanna see i'd go to theatres with my friends (more fun with friends) and when theres a movie i kinda wanna see not too sure i'd just downlaod it.

i got 40 bucks... enough to get a pass for 'Radio'

i would like to see kill bill.

my current fav movies are The Hours and Frida

Gina rocks!

I just saw the Matrix Reloaded...pretty good but I liked the first one better.

White people + Kung Fu + Cheap Effects + Stupid Story Line= Kill Bill

2 and a half stars from charlie

Quote:
White people + Kung Fu + Cheap Effects + Stupid Story Line= Kill Bill

Sounds about right except

Kill Bill = live action anime = Awesome

The fight scenes werent incredible, but the blood was gratuitous and it oozed with style. It's an eye feast, not much left over for the brain though.

I really liked the Rundown also. Although I may be biased since it was set in Brazil and I'm half Portuguese. Yes the Portugal, the root of all evil in Western society.
Gina rocks!
Gina rocks!

Has anyone seen the movie The Ring? That movie is very strange. I liked it, but it was kind of freaky.

Gina wrote:
Has anyone seen the movie The Ring? That movie is very strange. I liked it, but it was kind of freaky.
It was a very strange movie.
I thought it was quite interesting though.
movies you have seen