Dat Phan Online
                      The homesite and meeting place of Dat Fans everywhere

Switch to Flash Forum
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
The Internet King
The Internet King

The game doesn't have to be simple just not impossible to create.
View user's profileFind all posts by userSend private messageAIM AddressYahoo MessengerICQ Number
Dat Phreakin' Amazing!

Quote:
geez enough complaining. I'm just trying to think of an idea.

yea all ideas are great, lets see who can make the biggest rocket with a dat phan sticker on it and fly it to space than blow up the satalites that are up there, its gotta be sumfin everyone can do, or we can just think up a game that should be made, but cant be made. we can say the objective of the game, the type, the charaters, what they do, the stuff thats in the game, the number of levels, ect

The Internet King

Viet_Huy wrote:
Quote:
geez enough complaining. I'm just trying to think of an idea.

yea all ideas are great, lets see who can make the biggest rocket with a dat phan sticker on it and fly it to space than blow up the satalites that are up there, its gotta be sumfin everyone can do, or we can just think up a game that should be made, but cant be made. we can say the objective of the game, the type, the charaters, what they do, the stuff thats in the game, the number of levels, ect
how about if eddie thinks the winning game is possible to make he will make it and give you credits of thinking of the idea and if Eddie thinks the game is not possible to make he can give you something like a t-shirt instead.
View user's profileFind all posts by userSend private messageAIM AddressYahoo MessengerICQ Number
Dat Phreakin' Amazing!

umm just a question but does eddie got the technology to make a game?

The Internet King

Viet_Huy wrote:
umm just a question but does eddie got the technology to make a game?
Probably. You just need Flash MX or something like that. Eddie must. He did make quite a few flash animations on the old and new Dat Phan websites.
Dat Phreakin' Amazing!

if it's the animation he can make, why not think up a short mvoei and make eddie do it lol, make eddie work xtra hard.... hmmmm a movie... yea! a dat phan movie a short 5 minute dat phan movie

The Internet King

Viet_Huy wrote:
if it's the animation he can make, why not think up a short mvoei and make eddie do it lol, make eddie work xtra hard.... hmmmm a movie... yea! a dat phan movie a short 5 minute dat phan movie
That's a great idea but I think eddie knows how to make some games as well as movies.
Dat Phreakin' Amazing!

hmmm lets make a poll to decide.... im kinda new so can u make a poll?

The Internet King

Yay! Congratulations to Gina for being the member of the week! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Gina rocks!
Gina rocks!

yoink78 wrote:
Yay! Congratulations to Gina for being the member of the week! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Thanks Yoink! I about fell out of my chair when I came onto the site today Very Happy Surprised Does this mean I get to meet Dat sometime very soon? Is that my prize? Hey a girl can dream, can't she??!!?? Wink