Dat Phan Online
                      The homesite and meeting place of Dat Fans everywhere

Switch to Flash Forum
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
A question
The Internet King
The Internet King

Hey Dat, do you know what month of 2004 your comedy central special is airing? Also is this role in this movie celluar a main role or a smaller role? Also, are you going to perform in Canada someday? There is an improv in Ontario. BTW I know that comedy central performance is gonna rock! You are the best Dat! Any comedy you've done rocks!
View user's profileFind all posts by userSend private messageAIM AddressYahoo MessengerICQ Number
Re: A question
Renaissance Man
Renaissance Man

yoink78 wrote:
Hey Dat, do you know what month of 2004 your comedy central special is airing? Also is this role in this movie celluar a main role or a smaller role? Also, are you going to perform in Canada someday? There is an improv in Ontario. BTW I know that comedy central performance is gonna rock! You are the best Dat! Any comedy you've done rocks!

one question at a time, and you're supposed to email us your questions.

The Internet King
The Internet King

Eddie wrote:
yoink78 wrote:

one question at a time, and you're supposed to email us your questions.
oh. lol sorry.
View user's profileFind all posts by userSend private messageAIM AddressYahoo MessengerICQ Number
Keep Moving Forward With Honor
Keep Moving Forward With Honor

yoink78 wrote:

Comedy Central Presents: Early 2004
Cellular: Check out the website and imdb.com. Eddie will be updating.
Maybe someday in Canada.
Ontario is in California as well.

Thank you for your support,

Dat Phan
View user's profileFind all posts by Dat PhanSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's website
The Internet King
The Internet King

datphan wrote:
yoink78 wrote:

Maybe someday in Canada.

Dat Phan
Yeah I went to imdb.com. Congratulations on your movie role Dat!
Dat Phreakin' Amazing!

Mmmm cellulite... Err wha?

Dat Phreakin' Amazing!

again, if the questions arnt gunna be posted up and answered here why have this forum? if its posted, i'd give us something to read and we'll noe what noe to ask

Renaissance Man

Viet_Huy wrote:
again, if the questions arnt gunna be posted up and answered here why have this forum? if its posted, i'd give us something to read and we'll noe what noe to ask

THE POINT IS:

These questions are something you can't find on the website, but you people keep asking stuff that's readily available on the website or through me. I didn't know Dat's favorite movie was Cast Away.

The forum is here to discuss his answers--as the sign says.

Renaissance Man
Renaissance Man

yoink78 wrote:
datphan wrote:
yoink78 wrote:

Maybe someday in Canada.

Dat Phan
Yeah I went to imdb.com. Congratulations on your movie role Dat!

This is not really an Ask Dat! question. This is more of a tedius question that you can find the answer to on IMDB or throughout the website, or from me.

Eddie wrote:
Viet_Huy wrote:

THE POINT IS:

These questions are something you can't find on the website, but you people keep asking stuff that's readily available on the website or through me. I didn't know Dat's favorite movie was Cast Away.

The forum is here to discuss his answers--as the sign says.

im sorry eddie :(