Dat Phan Online
                      The homesite and meeting place of Dat Fans everywhere

Switch to Flash Forum
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
school has been kicking my ass.
Miss Extraordinare
Miss Extraordinare

Well it's junior year for me. Hot dam, is this a busy year or what.

Excuse me for not being able to come back and say hi as often as i should, but really. I'm busy. Ask Phil. He knows.

Asian Club, which i am the president of, has been restructured and organized by my buddy Khoa Bui (he's Vietnamese) and myself. We've been working our asses off so we can get all the asian crews to really come together. So far, so good.

My marketing club, DECA, has been busy planning out DECA Week - a week that promotes people being in business.

Speech and Debate has been r0ckin the s0ks because so far, i've won 3rd place in both my events (a humorous interpretation of a script event, and a duo media-based debate event.) and now, i am currently suppost to rant about the U.S., whether or not they should comply with the U.N.'s peace keeping forces. *sigh*

School itself has been busy, heck, i dunno where to begin.

Also, my parents are leaving to the Philippines tonight, since my grandfather passed away yesterday (October 1st.) Please, keep my family in your prayers.

Lastly, Phil and i are still together. 8 months next wednesday mofo's. We're still happily in love.

So i'd just like to tell you guys that your favorite Admin (next to eddie and Jed) is still alive and well - and i wish you fans the best.

Oh, and how can i forget saying this?

"Thank you for supporting Dat Phan." Wink

i feel your pain my mom did this suction cup thing on my back and it was suppose to help my cold and yea im better but swimming is tomorrow and there these big ass circles that look like ..... red ass cirls! people gunna think i got like sars + chikin pox lol

Delicious Monster

I'll never forget the first time I saw a client after a cupping session. his back was covered in hickies!

this is my freshman year of highschool. there is alot of hwk since i am in IB, and if u don't kno what that is its like honors, and if u don't kno what honors is too bad. i do a shiet load of hwk everyday. but im still got all a's and b's... but yea... my teachers are cool... i reallly hate 3 of my teachers tho. but its okay i'll live

100th POST!!!

Asian club? Is that where you got that hat Phil was wearing in that gif image you used to have in your sig?

Anyways, THE PHILLIPINES?!?!? your parents are leaving to go to the homeland? I mean no offense to my heritage, but the phillipines is a really, REALLY polluted and crime-filled place.... especially Manila. Unless your parents are staying at a nice place like up in the mountains where at the rich people live.... that's an awesome place from what I've heard. But, nonetheless, I've only been to the worst places in Flipland (in which I used to live... *_*). anyways, I'm still proud to be fillipino.

WALA NANG FERA SI TENKUU!!!

Dat Phanaholic

school has been tough for me.. but i'm managing my sophmore year..so for All As in 6 of my class and one grade still unknown..in World History..
View user's profileFind all posts by aznangelchick88Send private messageVisit poster's websiteAIM AddressYahoo Messenger
school has been kicking my ass.