Dat Phan Online
                      The homesite and meeting place of Dat Fans everywhere

Switch to Flash Forum
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Delicious Monster
Delicious Monster

They film it early, then bring the comics back for the finalies. The last couple of shows are live.

Scottish, have you been raiding my stock of Stupid Pills again? I thought I had them under lock and key!

GM is right. The last couple of shows are live.

HOWEVER, if they bring Ant back as a surprise wild card; and, he stays, and finally wins, then we know the voting was as legit as the voting in Orwell's 1984...Vote Now.

...And, with 99.9% of the votes, the winner is...Ant!

Okay, that makes sense. I thought maybe that was the case, but wasn't so sure if the paper meant all of the eppies were filmed at one time or not. I didn't read the article, my Mom told me about it, guess I should have read it myself!

Ugh stupid pooftas...no offense to them but Ant is very annoying. Ick! Can't wait to see the last show though, I'm rooting for Alonzo to win..he can be funny, I don't really like any one else that much. I think Gary is cute, lol, he can be funny, too, but I think Alonzo is better.

Lol, maybe I was sleepwalking and somehow got into your stash of stupid pills, sen..lol.

Gina rocks!

senseiern wrote:

...And, with 99.9% of the votes, the winner is...Ant!

Man oh man, don't even joke about that! Shocked