Dat Phan Online
                      The homesite and meeting place of Dat Fans everywhere

Switch to Flash Forum
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Got A Question...
Dat Phreakin' Amazing!

I was thinking up this question early this morning at 3 am while doing hwk when it hit me... If all of the cool movies stars and stuff live in California, wouldnt u expect a lot of people asking for autographs and stuff and how the stars could stand that... Than i remembered reading dat's journal and he said he saw the guy from jerry seinfeld and his son.... and they wernt bothered by autograph people things... so if anyone can tell me.... how does this wierd system work? heh im canadian... we dont got a private section of our country dedicated to movie stars so i wouldnt noe.

Gina rocks!

Not all stars live in California....a big amount of them do but there are tons of celebrities in the New York area as well as Florida.

Some stars are ok with autographs, some aren't, I think it just depends on the person and situation.

just because people are famous doesn't mean that they're nice. In SoCal tons of famous people are crusin around and no one really cares, but it's the tourists that get star struck and they can get pretty annoying. But like Tom Hanks, Billy Zane, and Richard Dreyfuss are super nice, as well as Nicole Kidman, she rocks (yes i met them but who cares). Some people just aren't people persons like Russel Crowe (total asshole)

an Alternative Lifestyles Company
View user's profileFind all posts by silver_lined_lexiSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteYahoo MessengerMSN Messenger
Gina rocks!
Gina rocks!

Like I said, depends on the person and the situation. I'm sure some people go WAY overboard around celebrities. Like asking for an autograph while in the bathroom...gotta give them a bit of privacy...celebrity or not.

when I was in high school (MIRA MESA HIGH - GO MARAUDERS!!! MECCA!!) I saw Billy Zane in all his glory pulling out of Coccos in a yellow convertable, it was the only time I went crazy because Titanic was the craze. He was soooooooo nice. I was his lover in a past life Razz

View user's profileFind all posts by silver_lined_lexiSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteYahoo MessengerMSN Messenger
Gina rocks!
Gina rocks!

Yes...Billy Zane is yummy Razz

Gary Coleman ran for California governor as well but not as many people knew that.
View user's profileFind all posts by userSend private messageAIM AddressYahoo MessengerICQ Number
Gina rocks!
Gina rocks!

yoink78 wrote:
Gary Coleman ran for California governor as well but not as many people knew that.

Oh wow...that left me speechless.... Shocked

so did Larry Flint

Dat Phreakin' Amazing!

yoink78 wrote:

I'm sorry, but that is widely known.
View user's profileFind all posts by volantSend private messageSend e-mailAIM Address
Diva

how about we keep talking about billy zane

Renaissance Man
Renaissance Man

volant wrote:
yoink78 wrote:

so was mary carey, robert dole and about 120 other people, including a really cute girl from the bay area named georgy. when you're a serious voter you have to research your candidates.

i just watched access hollywood

The Internet King
The Internet King

volant wrote:
yoink78 wrote:

I didn't say it wasn't. I said not as many people no that I didn't say not many people no that. Arnold Schwartzenegger was the most well known one. Gary Coleman was well known but not as well known.
View user's profileFind all posts by userSend private messageAIM AddressYahoo MessengerICQ Number
Got A Question...