Dat Phan Online
                      The homesite and meeting place of Dat Fans everywhere

Switch to Flash Forum
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Jay London's website
The Internet King
The Internet King

Jay London has a brand new website designed by somebody from this forum. Wink http://jaylondon.tk
View user's profileFind all posts by userSend private messageAIM AddressYahoo MessengerICQ Number
Dat Phreakin' Amazing!

I hope you get to know Jay personally. I suspect he is a really cool guy to hang out with.
View user's profileFind all posts by senseiernSend private messageVisit poster's websiteYahoo MessengerMSN Messenger
The Internet King
The Internet King

senseiern wrote:
I hope you get to know Jay personally. I suspect he is a really cool guy to hang out with.
Well he was obviously very liked in the house, so ya, I guess he would be the same in person. The site was just launched yesterday. You never know. He might hear about it. Very Happy I decided to create the site because I kept searching and searching to see if he had a site, and I was in disbelief when I realized he didn't have one. So I decided to make one myself. If anyone has any info or pictures of Jay, I'd be glad to post it on the site.

Last edited by user on Tue Jul 27, 2004 11:01 am; edited 1 time in total
View user's profileFind all posts by userSend private messageAIM AddressYahoo MessengerICQ Number
Dat Fan

senseiern wrote:

i thought he would be ostrazied like Dat for his techinques, but no...

Dat Phreakin' Amazing!

yoink78 wrote:
senseiern wrote:
Well he was obviously very liked in the house, so ya, I guess he would be the same in person. The site was just launched yesterday. You never know. He might hear about it. Very Happy I decided to create the site because I kept searching and searching to see if he had a site, and I was in disbelief when I realized he didn't have one. So I decided to make one myself. If anyone has any info or pictures of Jay, I'd be glad to post it on the site.

he's an eddie in the making

Renaissance Man

yoink78 wrote:
Jay London has a brand new website designed by somebody from this forum. Wink http://jaylondon.tk

HAHA, i recognize that design.