Dat Phan Online
                      The homesite and meeting place of Dat Fans everywhere

Switch to Flash Forum
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
hope your career is working out, because you paid the price
Dat Fan in Training

i watched this show last summer when you dat phan were challenging and ultimately won it all. i was too busy to write the show to cpmplain, but i remember being pretty pissed off when practically every week inside that house, one of your competitors was making some kind of ethnic crack about asians or vietnamese and i thought not only were they not funny (and i find some asian jokes to be sorta funny, even if racist), but were completely uncalled for here in the 21st century in a multiethnic society. what made matters worse for me was that the host (and i suppose the tv producers as well) didn't do anything to put a stop to. in fact, i remember once when that older guy who wore black made some racial comment to you and jay mohr just stood there and started laughing like a racist jackass. the one that made me the angriest was the whole thing with being asian and being able to operate a camera. i felt for you man and i'm glad you won, but they treated you like crap at times and lucky for you the final decisions were made by the tv audience.
Dat Phantastic!

Man, they were joking. Not being racist. Even if you find it funny or not, it was not meant to be offensive. And just because someone might laugh at a racial joke doesn't mean they are racists. Lighten up.

I have to listen to lesbian jokes all the time. Like "carpet-muncher" and things like that.

Dat Phreakin' Amazing!

And I have to listen Redneck Hillbilly comments.

Delicious Monster

I have to listen to blonde jokes...

But I do understand your pain. Unfortunately, everyone's humor is different. But really, thats a good thing. I wouldn't want everyone to be the same.

Dat Fan in Training

i didn't ask you for your opinion..if you've got something anti-asian to say, go to another forum...as far as comments that would offend any of you, i'm not the kind of person who would say such a thing anyway...kiss my butt assholes!!! to the moderator, i'm not talking about you...
Dat Phantastic!

If you didn't want our opinion, then why did you post the message?

Dat Phreakin' Amazing!

asianman wrote:
i didn't ask you for your opinion..if you've got something anti-asian to say, go to another forum ...

We don't have anything anti-Asian to say. Why do you think anti-Asian people would hang around a forum for an Asian comedian if we were that kind of pepole?

Quote:
...as far as comments that would offend any of you, i'm not the kind of person who would say such a thing anyway...

We are not offened by these things. We are used to morons using differences to make fun. We were just stating that every one has something that others will make fun of.

Quote:
kiss my butt assholes!!! to the moderator, i'm not talking about you

Hey...hey...HEY! You just got done saying you were not the kind of person who would say comments that offend others. Calling us "assholes" and telling us to "kiss you butt" is pretty offensive.

Take a chill pill. We are all friends here. Besides, how do you know we are not Asian ourselves?

Sensei Ern

if you're asian, why would you be offended by redneck hillbilly jokes?!?

And why don't you go take a chill pill!!
Delicious Monster
Delicious Monster

asianman,

no need to get hostile, we have enough of that around here. I don't think anyone was being mean or disagreeing with you, we were just pointing out that some mainstream humor offends us too. Please do not continue to use strong language or insult the other members. We value your opinion, but please play nice.

gina, you're looking pretty good...i don't mind if you "spank" me again...
Delicious Monster
Delicious Monster

Shocked
Gee, I didn't know you were into that sort of thing.

asianman, i see you point as an asian. i mean, some of dat's issues can be misconstrued as racist, but I dont think that Dat sees it as that way. I've been told to lighten up as a young asian and i know how you can get mad about taht, but just if you do anything, hear Dat out and recognize that he is good for Asian people in general.

The Wonders of Magic Shell

Ginamonster wrote:
Shocked
Gee, I didn't know you were into that sort of thing.

Who isn't?

~Captain Jack Sparrow
Re: i didn't ask you for your opinion
Loser & Hack
Loser & Hack

asianman wrote:
i didn't ask you for your opinion..if you've got something anti-asian to say, go to another forum...as far as comments that would offend any of you, i'm not the kind of person who would say such a thing anyway...kiss my butt assholes!!! to the moderator, i'm not talking about you...

have you always been such a tool when you join new forums?
Dat Fan in Training

the biggest tool is the one you see in the mirror jerkoff!!
Loser & Hack
Loser & Hack

if you're talking about my peepee thingy then you're right
Dat Phreakin' Amazing!

Bungholio wrote:
if you're talking about my peepee thingy then you're right

LMFAO!!!!!!!!

I dont know where I was when this happened. Gee, if you dont like something, dont pay any attention to it. Did someone not learn about bullying in school; Sometimes it's good to stand up to bullies, others, just stay clear and hope that everyone will too. The whole point of bullying is to attract attention.

Likewise to comedy, if people dont like a style of comedy, they dont have to listen to it. And if the majority by a lot dont like it, the comedians will know to not say stuff like that anymore. Unfortunately, people do like it. WE do like to laugh at ourselves. It's the best way to make a bad situation lighter.

Im Vietnamese and igorant people call me Chinese all of the time, but I make light of the situation, I ask when their next KKK meeting is, I might be able to come. They understand the joke, and we can just bash each other for the fun of it. Plus, it gives a new perspective on how people look at a certain race. Before bashing each other, I never knew asians were considered yellow

What happened to that fellow anyways?

asianman wrote:
gina, you're looking pretty good...i don't mind if you "spank" me again...

dude, you're talking about racist jokes but you are being sexist.

Delicious Monster

I can't remember if I banned him or if he lost interest. He sent me a couple of sexually charged pm's, and disapeared after I told him I wasn't interested in "flirting"