Dat Phan Online
                      The homesite and meeting place of Dat Fans everywhere

Switch to Flash Forum
Reply to topic
Extra New puma slides rihanna great britain BalanceNew Balan
Dat Fan in Training

[url=http://www.zapatillasbaratasmadrid.es/][img]
http://www.zapatillasbaratasmadrid.es/media/catalog/product/cache/1/small_image/390x260/9df78eab33525d08d6e5fb8d27136e95/a/d/adidas-EQT-ADV-Support-black-green.jpg [/img][/url]

Additional New puma slides rihanna united kingdom BalanceNew Balance

converse all star blancas you are listening to can certainly pick up the energy of control but will get angry or go in to resistance. Listening with the intention to overpower backfires and just creates confusion in communication. However, active listening from a true want to understand another's feelings and viewpoint can be magical. When you tune in to learn and understand, rather than to regulate, you give the other person a terrific gift. We all want to be heard and understood. While its our responsibility to hear and understand ourselves - our very own feelings and needs - as well as take loving action for ourself adidas superstar colombia, it also feels wonderful when someone we value hears and understands us. This is the basis of emotional intimacy. Next time i work with couples, I teach them that you'll find only two healthy ways of working with conflict: 1. Move into a intent to learn2. Speak your truth and lovingly disengageMoving Towards an Intent to LearnWhen you really desire to understand another, you move into an intent to find out - both about yourself and also about them. Actively listening towards the other is a major aspect of learning. When you need to deeply know another, you listen carefully and mirror to them what you hear all of them saying and feeling.

puma lifestyle sneakers wrapped in Horween leather, are far better suited to the high lifestyle. Grained leather accents hint that NB would rather ditch the track for the dinner party where it’s supple leather overlays would likely be of higher puma container heart uk quality than nearly all bankers’ brogues. Still if you did feel the need to make haste from place to Uber, the ENCAP wedge underfoot could accommodate that too. The New Balance 997 Horween Leather in ‘Beige/Grey’ can be acquired now from Premier. More Brand new puma slides rihanna uk BalanceNew Stability Trailbuster Reengineered New ColourwaysNew Stability 585 (Navy/Olive)Deal x 400ml back button New Balance 997. 5

salomon slab sense ultra a matter of agreeing at their side, but of understanding them. It's not necessarily about changing them or switching yourself, but about really hearing them and attempting to see the world through their eyes - understanding the well behaved reasons they have for feeling and behaving when they do. For example: Your partner: "I'm still angry at you website marketing . late and not calling me once you know I worry about a person. "You: "I hear you nevertheless it's really unsetting to you after i don’t call when I'm about to be late. You feel I don't care about that you worry. "Your partner: "Right. In case you really cared about me adidas celebrity baratas, you wouldn't want me to worry. "You: "I understand. It hurts your heart whenever you know that I know you worry and I are not appearing to care about that. &. At wholesale prices NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys No cost Shipping Wholesale Jerseys China General Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Free Shipping Wholesale NFL Jerseys China

vans old skool outlet and consider your progress. Good report protecting provides you with a view of your traffic and income over time. Work on connecting statistics to concrete actions so that you just make optimal strategic decisions. You'll not know if social media selling is price your time unless you preserve monitor of your outcome. Relationships: The Art of Dancing In 1974, Dr. Virginia Satir presented the style of mirroring in her revolutionary book, "Conjoint Family Therapy. "In 1975 Medical professional. Thomas Gordon wrote a best-selling book called "Parent Effectiveness Training. " From the book he taught parents to be able to "active listen, " which means to reflect back to the speaker the feelings and information they are attempting to convey. Mirroring, or active jamming, is a powerful tool adidas celebrity foundation mujer, but whether or not it works depends upon your intent. If you are active following another with an agenda to get them to see what they're just doing wrong, or to get them to hear you after you listen that will them, then your intent in listening would be to control.

salomon slab sense ultra basket platform patent dames schoenen collaboration will feature lots of shoes to choose from. We’ve covered a lot of the shoes that have already been unveiled, and it’s easy to check out that the Trapstar x Puma Basket may be the pair that keeps things probably the most subtle. As you all understand, Vans is celebrating the big 50 in 2010. Today we take a look at how the vans old skool sale made dames plans on celebrating in the Spring season. the images above give us a smallish glimpse of what to expect coming out of the classic Vans model. Reported to be done in conjunction with skate workforce riders Elijah Berle and Cherry Glazerr. That's fast. Just a few days and nights ago, Rihanna too to her IG to allow us to know that three new colorways belonging to the puma by rihanna creeper kopen were on how. All we knew was so it was dropping on May 26th, today we already have our first check out all three colorways said to do the latest collaboration.