Dat Phan Online
                      The homesite and meeting place of Dat Fans everywhere

Switch to Flash Forum
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Delicious Monster
Delicious Monster

Mr.Hilarious wrote:
senseiern wrote:
Hey Charlie! Welcome back home. I was worrying about you since we did not hear from you for a few days.

As far as news, The haters have kinda quieted down. They trashed Gina pretty hard. Many of us are on both Dat's site and John Heffron's web site.

Kerry picked John Edwards as his VP running mate. I think they should get a room.

Another Clinton cabinet member has been indicted for illegal actions...but I guess that really isn't news, since it has happened several times before and i was long overdue...news would be, "Clinton appointee found alive and is NOT suspected in the death of Vince Foster."

Sensei Ern

Why do you have to inject your conservative agenda into everything, Ern?

We all seem to interject our opinions in here. Sensai's just happens to be conservative. but I have never seen him rude.

Gina rocks!

He isn't ever rude.

Hmm DP haters are back again? I should have brought them back a set of three monkys. See no evil, hear no evil, say no evil at the end, do no evil. But you shouldnt really worry about them, spending their summer vacation trying to hurt people, but if it doesnt suceed they would have wasted their summer and as for those who were strong against the bashing, what cant kill you will only make you stronger.

Dog kinda tasted bad, I dont really like it. It taste a lot like pig but you know it's dog... you see the body I guess this can be an opening for the people who arent allowed to eat pig because of religious reasons to know what it taste like.

Anyways thanks for giving me a small update, as far as Im concerned not much has happened in a month. Good to know our Gina is staying strong.... Which Gina is it? And is the bashing posts still up there or did you take it down, I kinda feel like reading what a mindless person has to say.
View user's profileFind all posts by Charlie_Send private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteAIM AddressYahoo MessengerMSN Messenger
Canadian Warship