Dat Phan Online
                      The homesite and meeting place of Dat Fans everywhere

Switch to Flash Forum
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Canadian Warship
Dat Phreakin' Amazing!

http://www.satirewire.com/news/feb02/warship.shtml
View user's profileFind all posts by Charlie_Send private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteAIM AddressYahoo MessengerMSN Messenger
Dat Phreakin' Amazing!

Guys, Im leaving for vietnam for one month today, so i'll see ya'll in a month
View user's profileFind all posts by Charlie_Send private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteAIM AddressYahoo MessengerMSN Messenger
Dat Phreakin' Amazing!

Enjoy your trip! If you find an internet connetion, write us with updates.
Sensei Ern

Last edited by senseiern on Wed Jun 23, 2004 4:53 am; edited 1 time in total
View user's profileFind all posts by senseiernSend private messageVisit poster's websiteYahoo MessengerMSN Messenger
Re: Canadian Warship
Dat Phreakin' Amazing!

Charlie_ wrote:
http://www.satirewire.com/news/feb02/warship.shtml

The question I have is, Since this is apparently satire, is there any truth in the story? I "COULD" see Mr. Rumsfeld saying that, but I sure he is well aware>

Sensei Ern
View user's profileFind all posts by senseiernSend private messageVisit poster's websiteYahoo MessengerMSN Messenger
Re: Canadian Warship
The Internet King
The Internet King

It's possible to be true, but it is off of a satire website, which means odds are against it. The story is pretty funny though.
View user's profileFind all posts by userSend private messageAIM AddressYahoo MessengerICQ Number
Dat Phreakin' Amazing!

Hey guys, I found an internet connection... 120baht for one hour...4 dollars us. well right now im in Thailand as part of a tour. thailand is like... the craziest shoppng mall except for th fact that it smell like pee and poo everywhere. I got sick for 3 days in vietnam after eating some bad food. th food in VN in great but its so hot you never feel like eatng. you also dont sleep much. you sleep like at 12 in the mornin and wake at 4 because of the noisy street markets. oh yeah and the street markets. these are narrow narrow rows of stalls or stands where people come to sell whatever they wanna sell. pretty cheap too. 2 cents buys you a pound of fruits.

lets talk currency in VN. one cent is 100 vn dollars. therefore 1 dollar would be 10,000 vn. dont be thinkin that you're all rch n all and you can become a bazillionair... well you can but the price of an electronic would be like 40,000,000.

when you visit vn you should ony buy things MADE N VIETNAM because anything imported will be kinda pricy. a guitar made in vn is 40 us dollars. very cheap. a guitar in canada is 200us dollars.

anyways thats my small report on vn, sorry bout th spelin the keyboard here in my hotel is very chrap. se ya'l soon. chaRLIE
Dat Phreakin' Amazing!

Hey Charlie!

I am glad things are going well. You should have brought some American made jeans with you that you could use for trading. I bet you would have become a bazillionair over night!

Ugh, the smell will probably keep me from heading over there. Perhaps that's why the Dali Lama isn't in such a big hurry to return to his country?

Last edited by senseiern on Tue Jul 06, 2004 1:00 pm; edited 1 time in total

Nah the things here are cheap in price and in quality, when they rip... just buy a new pair. Today i saw monks in the airport so i took a pix of them, than the security took my camera away...

right now imin vietnam, internet is 25 cents for an hour but im leaving to test snake meat in half an hour... ill tip them whatever money. 25 cents and hour for cable too. seems like im tipping everyone. they dont make much money i feel sorry. today my family went and ate 6 bowls of pho.... copst 3.5 dollars cnd. 3.5 cnd couldnt buy you one bowl but 6 bowls here. anyways snake meat soon so ill ttyl. bye
Loser & Hack
Loser & Hack

Charlie_ wrote:
thailand is like... the craziest shoppng mall except for th fact that it smell like pee and poo everywhere.

i swear i haven't been there
Dat Phantastic!

Charlie_ wrote:
today my family went and ate 6 bowls of pho.... copst 3.5 dollars cnd. 3.5 cnd couldnt buy you one bowl but 6 bowls here. anyways snake meat soon so ill ttyl. bye

Dude! Don't eat that stuff. Rat eats garbage, snake eats rat, you eat snake. Not a healthy meal. Worse thatn McDonalds I bet.

stupid idiot wrote:
Charlie_ wrote:
today my family went and ate 6 bowls of pho.... copst 3.5 dollars cnd. 3.5 cnd couldnt buy you one bowl but 6 bowls here. anyways snake meat soon so ill ttyl. bye

Dude! Don't eat that stuff. Rat eats garbage, snake eats rat, you eat snake. Not a healthy meal. Worse thatn McDonalds I bet.

And cows poop on the same grass they eat. But, give me a big Prime Rib any time!

Delicious Monster

lobsters and crabs are like roaches in the sea...they eat whatever they find on the bottom. But YUMMY!

I couldn't figure out what a "stick figure" roach was...then I realized I said a bad word!

Last edited by Ginamonster on Wed Jul 07, 2004 10:16 am; edited 1 time in total

I went to an oriental restaurant in New York that served some weird food. They had both Bull Penis and Turkey Testicles. I tried both of them as a curiosity and became violently ill that night. Although it may have been from some undercooked pork I'd eaten earlier that afternoon. No matter, I projectile vomited that night in the street.
Curiosity killed the cat.
View user's profileFind all posts by Buddy HackettSend private messageSend e-mail
Dat Phreakin' Amazing!

I was concerned you were going to say the Chinese restaraunch killed and grilled the cat.

Now there are a bunch of gelded turkeys flying around somewhere!
Dat Phreakin' Amazing!

senseiern wrote:
I was concerned you were going to say the Chinese restaraunch killed and grilled the cat.

Now there are a bunch of gelded turkeys flying around somewhere!

yeh i tried snake yesterday and dog is tomorrow. snake was prretty good except it had lots of tiny bones that kept getting into my teeth. cant talks for long, one hour time limit expires soon bye miss ya'll lots
Dat Phreakin' Amazing!

This is true, but funny.

We used to live in an apartment building. Our neighbors were Korean.

We rescued a Pit Bull Terrier from euthinasia(spelling). I love World War 2 airplanes and name my dogs after famous fighter planes.

When our neighbors met our Pit Bull and found out she was really friendly, they asked us her name.

"Porkchop," I replied...she was named after an F-4 Corsair named, "The Porkchop Express."

Well, my neighbors got a funny look after that. I am not sure they understood. They may have thought Porkchop was her name, or that we were fatting her up for dinner.

Sensei Ern
Dat Phreakin' Amazing!

hey im back in canada... i really need a news update
Dat Phreakin' Amazing!

Hey Charlie! Welcome back home. I was worrying about you since we did not hear from you for a few days.

As far as news, The haters have kinda quieted down. They trashed Gina pretty hard. Many of us are on both Dat's site and John Heffron's web site.

Kerry picked John Edwards as his VP running mate. I think they should get a room.

Another Clinton cabinet member has been indicted for illegal actions...but I guess that really isn't news, since it has happened several times before and i was long overdue...news would be, "Clinton appointee found alive and is NOT suspected in the death of Vince Foster."

Sensei Ern

senseiern wrote:
Hey Charlie! Welcome back home. I was worrying about you since we did not hear from you for a few days.

As far as news, The haters have kinda quieted down. They trashed Gina pretty hard. Many of us are on both Dat's site and John Heffron's web site.

Kerry picked John Edwards as his VP running mate. I think they should get a room.

Another Clinton cabinet member has been indicted for illegal actions...but I guess that really isn't news, since it has happened several times before and i was long overdue...news would be, "Clinton appointee found alive and is NOT suspected in the death of Vince Foster."

Sensei Ern

Why do you have to inject your conservative agenda into everything, Ern?
View user's profileFind all posts by Mr.HilariousSend private messageSend e-mail
Loser & Hack
Loser & Hack

Charlie_ wrote:
hey im back in canada... i really need a news update

welcome back dude. how'd the baked puppy taste?
did anybody drink pee over there?
Canadian Warship