Dat Phan Online
                      The homesite and meeting place of Dat Fans everywhere

Switch to Flash Forum
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Nostradamus
Dat Phreakin' Amazing!

Ever heard of him? He's a atronomer in around the 1500's who predected a lot of the future. he predicted hitler, saddam, ww1, ww2, wtc bombing, its amazing, jfk assas, pope death, and more! If anyone can find a website that has everything he predicted, that would be great. Also would anyone like to give me what they think is how he predicted so many of our future so accurately?
View user's profileFind all posts by Charlie_Send private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteAIM AddressYahoo MessengerMSN Messenger
Dat Phantastic!

He was a psychic I think.

There is overwhelming evidence to prove that his didn't prove anything. His prophecies are so vague and open to intepretation that you can interpret it to mean anything. And a lot of his specific ones, like the one where he talks about a king and fire in the year 1999, didn't come true. Don't believe any of his stuff. Don't trust phsychics, they are all scam artists and I don't belive a single one. Neither should any of you.

bigPhan wrote:
There is overwhelming evidence to prove that his didn't prove anything. His prophecies are so vague and open to intepretation that you can interpret it to mean anything. And a lot of his specific ones, like the one where he talks about a king and fire in the year 1999, didn't come true. Don't believe any of his stuff. Don't trust phsychics, they are all scam artists and I don't belive a single one. Neither should any of you.

yes but further research on that, says that an accent was casted over the "e" by accident when someone redid his prophecies. I can agree that his words are vague, and was done in that retarded style of poem i hate to read. i still ponder over how he had some dates very close, even the time
View user's profileFind all posts by Charlie_Send private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteAIM AddressYahoo MessengerMSN Messenger
Dat Phantastic!

I still think he's a glorified fraud, but just search his name and I'm sure you will find a lot of his prophesies. I even have one of his books right next to me as I type this. I just find it very hard to believe in a phsychic until they start giving many definate predictions and they come true. As far as I know, that's never happened so far.

i know what you mean, i've had many arguments over wether god was real or not.
Dat Phreakin' Amazing!

As far as psychics are concerned, there are several tests. First, do they play the lotto? No? Why not? Yes? Do they get it right EVERY time?

Second, many people have some keen insight and can predict some catastrophic things, but they are not psychic. I predicted Rush Limbaugh was getting a divorce, but not because I am psychic, but rather because I noticed he did not talk about her on his show any more.

Third, if the predictions are not exact and clear, and happen EXACTLY when they are predicted to, then the rest of what they say cannot be relied upon because how will you differentiate between what they are accurate about and what they are mis-guided on?

If Nostradomus accurately predicted the WTC disaster, there are enough people who take his predictions seriously that they would have seen it before hand, and warned of the disaster. Apparently the CIA and FBI knew about the some things about building disaster before it would happen, but they did not have enough info to openly act upon.

I do believe in prophets and prophecy, though. I just test them first.
View user's profileFind all posts by senseiernSend private messageVisit poster's websiteYahoo MessengerMSN Messenger
Nostradamus