Dat Phan Online
                      The homesite and meeting place of Dat Fans everywhere

Switch to Flash Forum
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Becareful....
Dat Fan Newbie

The 1 on 1 vs Dave scared the crap out me, also made me angry. I was afraid Dat was going to be on his way home! Well during that match-up, Dat used a joke one too many times. It was his impersonation of his mother, he using it way too much if you notice real well he gets a brief moment of scilence when he does this. I beleive this was when he said something about a doctor.

But...hey hey.....we know Dat!!! He came back STRONG and shattered Dave. HAHAHA Dat ruled that show.

You will find many here agree with you. I watch several comedians live, and you will see the same thing. I go to the comedy nights at Jillians in Baltimore, MD. and you see a lot of jokes just get blank stares from the crowd.

Most comedy specials you see on TV are edited so you don't see the jokes that fell flat. When you see somoene do a routine live, and it all goes flawlessly, most likely they have done everything so much that they know what has failed and taken it out of their routine.

Sensei Ern
View user's profileFind all posts by senseiernSend private messageVisit poster's websiteYahoo MessengerMSN Messenger
Becareful....