Dat Phan Online
                      The homesite and meeting place of Dat Fans everywhere

Switch to Flash Forum
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
BATTLE ROYALE - Ever heard of it?
Dat Phantastic!

It stars our favorite Beautiful killer Go Go aka Chiaki Kiriyama. Well before I ever saw KIL BILL i saw this filmm whilein hong knong duringit release. HIghly controversal but the greatest film. Ultraviolent It was made in 2001 and the goverment tried to bann kids from seeing it. It was made by the great Kinij Fukasuku. If you haven't seen it you should but its rare to fine a good copy.

BTW I new nice to meet you. I always like dat on LCS which I watched the last years and I just finally join this though so I like it here I hope to stay a while!

THere's an old Martial Arts movie called Daggers *. That is a really good movie.,
View user's profileFind all posts by senseiernSend private messageVisit poster's websiteYahoo MessengerMSN Messenger
Re: BATTLE ROYALE - Ever heard of it?
Gina rocks!
Gina rocks!

spidey wrote:

BTW I new nice to meet you. I always like dat on LCS which I watched the last years and I just finally join this though so I like it here I hope to stay a while!

Glad to meet you too!

I loved battle Royale. I haven't seen Battle Royale 2 yet, but I believe it has another star from kill bill in it; Sonny Chiba (Or as we know him: Hattori Hanzo the swordsmith)

Dat Phantastic!

I dedicated to promoting that film the rest of my life or at least my films get awesome then i can say which films taught me how to make a movie right. Cool

spoils maybe not to much.
he is in for like 30 seconds. He's mimura uncle which is talked about in the first. the film is awesome. He gives Shuya his weapon and then blows all the towers

glad to see another fan. Cool

Dat Fan Newbie

That movie is sweet but i have yet to seen the second one.I love the gore and stupid weapons they give them to survive