Dat Phan Online
                      The homesite and meeting place of Dat Fans everywhere

Switch to Flash Forum
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
First kisses
Delicious Monster
Delicious Monster

Susan Atkins suggested that we share our stories. No gory details, PLEASE.

My mom had introduced me to the son of a friend. We hung out a little my freshman year of high school, then met up again sophmore year. Parents left us alone one evening, we were watching a movie, and I was quite surprised when he leaned over and, smooch! Not very romantic, and he turned into a butt head, but at least he didn't give me the opportunity to be shy and say no!

Who's next?

Gina rocks!

My first kiss was with my first real boyfriend when I was 15. He was older than me, so he had already was well versed in kissing, so it took me by surprise when his tongue ended up in my mouth Surprised Kinda aggressive for a first kiss.

I ended up moving out of state and moved on to another boyfriend, and at least kisser #2 knew that less aggressive kisses can be so much sweeter and nicer.

Well, I had a stricter standard for who I would kiss. I was 21. (In fact, I was a virgin until I met my wife, at 27.) Anyway, sahe wanted to kiss me early in the relationship, but I wanted to be sure she was the one I would marry.

The way we met was that I had just got a room mate. We went to Pizza Hut to celebrate our new house we were renting. The waitress was hitting on me even though it was my room mate who was hitting on her. Naive and oblivious, I paid no attention to the waitress.

After we got home, my room mate talked to me about it. After discussing that I had no skills in dating, I asked him to help me meet girls. He agreed and introduced me to a girl who worked at the Dunkin Donuts shop.

We dated for about two weeks when she said she liked me as a friend, but really liked my room mate. I said that was OK because I really liked her room mate more. We swapped and became a great foursome hanging out everywhere.

One time, my then girlfriend came over and my room mate went to his girlfriend's house. I expressed my feelings for her and we discused getting married. That moved into an hour long lip lock. I finally figured out why it was such a blast to do. While we were rolling on the floor, my room mate walked in and said something stupid.

That broke the mood.

We dated for several weeks, discussing future plans, et al. Then, one day, I was going to surprise her on her birthday. She had some guy over to her house. We broke up because she said I was too good for her...that I wanted to wait for marriage for anything more than kissing, and she did not want to wait.

Well, we broke up. It devistated me. I stopped dating for six years, during which time I developed my computer skills and started my own software company.

I went on to meet my wife, and am happy.

They went on to break up, having a child while they were together.

I got the better end of the deal.

senseiern wrote:
Well, I had a stricter standard for who I would kiss. I was 21. (In fact, I was a virgin until I met my wife, at 27.)

Shocked
Egads! I barely made it past 14! You must have the discipline of a monk!
Dat Fan Newbie

However, he's not the smoothest serial killer there is. ¨There is Albert Fish also, and he was simply great. ¨THe placed an ad in an NYC newspaper looking for a farmboy for his non-existant farm upstate. ¨The plan was to kill the boy and eat him. ¨So when someone answers the ad, he goes to their apartment and meets the family, and immedeately decides he'd rather eat the 4-year-old (maybe 5?) daughter he met. ¨As it turns out, she was going to a birthday party that very day, and Mr. Fish offered to walk her there by himself. So instead of going to the party, he took her out to Long Island via train, found an abandoned house, made her strip naked, then killed her. ¨Then, and this is the best part, he wrote a long letter to the family, detailing what he did, part of which is copied here...

"On the pretense of taking her to a party. ¨You said yes she could go. ¨ I took her to an empty house in Westchester I had already picked out. ¨When we got there, I told her to remain outside. ¨She picked wildflowers. ¨I went upstairs and stripped all my clothes off. ¨I knew if I did not I would get her blood on them.

When all was ready I went to the window and called her. ¨Then I hid in a closet until she was in the room. ¨When she saw me all naked she began to cry and tried to run down the stairs. ¨I grabbed her and she said she would tell her mamma.

First I stripped her naked. ¨How she did kick -- bite and scratch. ¨I choked her to death, then cut her in small pieces so I could take my meat to my room, cook it, and eat it. ¨How sweet and tender her little body was roasting there in the oven. ¨It took me 9 days to eat her entire body. ¨I did not have sex with her tho I could of, had I wished. ¨She died a virgin.
"
Delicious Monster
Delicious Monster

I don't really know why you are quoting "Black House" in the "First Kisses" section of the forum . I am tempted to delete this post, but alas, it may not be as bad as others...

I have read this book. It was disturbing. I had to put it down for awhile at one point.

Back to the nice stories about kisses!

Last edited by Ginamonster on Wed Jul 21, 2004 6:37 am; edited 1 time in total

Traci Lords wrote:
senseiern wrote:
Well, I had a stricter standard for who I would kiss. I was 21. (In fact, I was a virgin until I met my wife, at 27.)

Shocked
Egads! I barely made it past 14! You must have the discipline of a monk!

LOL

I did have thoughts about joining a monastery until I found out you had to give up wealth, women, and most of all TALKING. I just couldn't do it.

For me, it was a desire to not catch any of a number of diseases. That is why I waited.

Sensei Ern
View user's profileFind all posts by senseiernSend private messageVisit poster's websiteYahoo MessengerMSN Messenger
Dat Phreakin' Amazing!

this is sort of a kiss, so...
i was 12 and it was the celebration of the end of the school year, my last elementary school year, it was a dance and my friend Chanteal brought her older brother (15) to the dance. i always had a little crush on him. so it was twords the end and the guy that i really liked shunned me though the whole thing (i know for a fact he liked me back) that really sucked. so, i saw Alfred (the brother) when i was waiting for my mom in the lobby, it was boring an dthe guy was sitting across from me Alfred was sitting next to me. then chantel said something in his ear and he leaned over and kissed me!

I was so happy!!!

I don't remember this moment too well, but anyway. I was in 2nd grade, or 1st grade, and I rode the bus w/ a kid named Dennis one grade younger than me. We somehow decided we were boyfriend and girlfriend, so when we got on the bus, he would kiss me. One day our principal came on the bus and yelled at him! I came home and grouched to my poor mother about it..lol.