Dat Phan Online
                      The homesite and meeting place of Dat Fans everywhere

Switch to Flash Forum
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Awful things
Dat Phreakin' Amazing!

I just witness a very very recent tape of an american business than being tortured. He was tied and an Iraq man took a knife and cut around his throat until the head fell off and the then the Iraq man took the head and showed it to the camera. isnt this "get out of my country" thing going too far? the man was just a business man in his mid 40's and he was so brutally murdered. Americans better get the government set up fast in iraq before anything else like this happens. very bad.
View user's profileFind all posts by Charlie_Send private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteAIM AddressYahoo MessengerMSN Messenger
Gina rocks!
Gina rocks!

I saw the video too. It was horrible.

I have refused to watch it, knowing that it will haunt me forever.

were is this so called video?
Delicious Monster
Delicious Monster

you can view it at ____ among other places. I think that is the site. if that doesn't work, ____

I will be deleting this post soon.

I deleted the websites because I am really againt anyone watching this. Like Bungholio said, nightmares. It is against my values to continue to offer information that could jepordize the mental heath of anyone.

5-19-04

Last edited by Ginamonster on Wed May 19, 2004 7:46 am; edited 1 time in total

yea all my friends were talking about it... did i watch it? nah i didn't want to watch it either. sounds to scary too watch.

stuff like this needs to be taken off of the internet. just hearing what happened chilled the poop out of me. im loosing a lot of sleep after this. stuff like this should be taken off of the internet and out of the world. it's ridiculous now. just because they didnt get enough info out of his he died. i was heart broken hearing him cry or sob when they were reading that list. well this is life and life is unfair, if this ever teaches you anything, it's to appreciate what you have already
View user's profileFind all posts by Charlie_Send private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteAIM AddressYahoo MessengerMSN Messenger
Dat Phreakin' Amazing!

cHoPsTiX wrote:
yea all my friends were talking about it... did i watch it? nah i didn't want to watch it either. sounds to scary too watch.

i suggest you dont. its not the fact that there was blood gushing everywhere but that is IS real life and not a fake movie or special effects
Dat Phabulous

He was only 26 and his name was Nick Berg. It was horrendous. I wish I hadn't seen it.
Dat Phanaholic

Don't believe everything you see on TV or newspaper.

Nick Berg looks already dead before they even cut his head off and his death has more questions surrounds it than just him getting his head cut off.

How can we be sure that it was really the terrorist who did it, anyone could've cover their heads up. Something just doesn't seem right in the picture video I've seem of him in it.

1. The 5 terrorist are way out of shape, when's the last time you see a terrorist that's like that? NEVER, they're all skinny and agile.
2. One of them wear snickers, appearantly Nike has a store in Iraq?
3. One of them wear gold ring in his finger...it's against Muslim religious belief that men wears them because they are only reserve to women.
4. The yellow wall look EXACTLY like the one in the prison abuse pictures they released.
5. Berg never struggle before being killed.

I don't want anyone write me back oppose against my view, I'm not trying to convince any of you of anything so don't do the same for me, I'm expressing my view because I've seem the video myself.

hey is very true... one more thing. in recent horror movies when the head is cut, you would expect lots of blood to be pouring out. i was suprised not to see so much blood
Gina rocks!
Gina rocks!

Yes, Charlie. After I viewed it I had noticed the lack of much blood. However, in movies, perhaps they exaggerate the amount of blood?

Whether it was real or not (I personally DO believe it was real) the video haunted me and was horrible. I can't believe this stuff ends up on the internet. And that his family had to see him die.

CaSaNoVa wrote:
Don't believe everything you see on TV or newspaper.

Nick Berg looks already dead before they even cut his head off and his death has more questions surrounds it than just him getting his head cut off.

How can we be sure that it was really the terrorist who did it, anyone could've cover their heads up. Something just doesn't seem right in the picture video I've seem of him in it.

1. The 5 terrorist are way out of shape, when's the last time you see a terrorist that's like that? NEVER, they're all skinny and agile.
2. One of them wear snickers, appearantly Nike has a store in Iraq?
3. One of them wear gold ring in his finger...it's against Muslim religious belief that men wears them because they are only reserve to women.
4. The yellow wall look EXACTLY like the one in the prison abuse pictures they released.
5. Berg never struggle before being killed.

I don't want anyone write me back oppose against my view, I'm not trying to convince any of you of anything so don't do the same for me, I'm expressing my view because I've seem the video myself.

What is your point, Casanova?
Why would they bother faking it? The Army found Nick Berg's body hanging upside down next to a bridge, with his head laying on the ground (not attatched to his body) and it has been confirmed that it was him. The screams sure sounded real to me. Perhaps they stopped the camera and let the blood drain out before they held the head up. Why? I don't know. Regardless of your theory, his parents received a casket with his body in two pieces.
Someone cut that young man's head off. You say the walls were the same as in the prison where the U.S. soldiers tortured the Iraqi prisoners.
Are you suggesting that Nick Berg was decapitated by U.S. soldiers? Or perhaps the C.I.A.? I hadn't thought of that...
Interesting. I actually wouldn't be shocked if Rumsfeld/Cheney/Bush Jr. would authorize that sort of thing in order to inflame fears and to keep the American people believing that this "war" is still worth fighting. Hey, we've already lost about 600 young men and women, why not sacrifice one more "crazy adventuring civilian"? Maybe it will help distract the people long enough to sneak another HUGE military budget through congress (despite the gargantuan national debt and crappy economy...during an election year) and give Halliburton/Cheney/Bush etc.. more time to cap all of the oil wells?
Talk about things that make you go hmmm..
Loser & Hack
Loser & Hack

Ginamonster wrote:
you can view it at (deleted by Gina)among other places. I think that is the site. if that doesn't work, (deleted by Gina).

I will be deleting this post soon.

Shocked Shocked Shocked
O.M.G.!!
i was trying to find where to see that but couldn't until you posted the link, ginamonster. thanks.
it was frightening. i didn't know there was gonna be sound.
i got kicked out of the library for watching it. oh well. i can't complain compared to what happened to this poor guy.
i've already had nightmares because of it.
Gina rocks!
Gina rocks!

The video has been posted on tons of various websites. The only difference is video quality. But its not like it is hard to find.

Well I know that it may not be sutiable for some people to watch, but what we have to understand is that alot worse has happend out there, that we don't even know about. We need to make ourselves aware that alot of third world countries still use medevil forms of torture....Nick Berg was so lucky to get his head decapitated compared to some women over there that have had alot worse things done to them. Our world is becoming a sad sad place, and the only way to change things is to be aware of what we need to change..No matter how gruesome it may be.
Delicious Monster
Delicious Monster

I agree. I also think that the way to change things is by behaving in a civilized manner at all times. That is, live the "golden rule" I don't believe that and eye for an eye has gotten us anywhere.

Gina rocks!

This is an editorial I wrote for a newsletter:

As our nation defends worldwide freedom, and our thoughts and prayers intercede for our leaders and troops, as well as the liberty of oppressed people, now is a time of reflection of what we are fighting for.
Peace and safety are the first words that come to mind when thinking of the blessing we have to be Americans. Family. Each of us as individuals is part of a larger family and each of our families is part of a larger community. These communities united form America.
Start the campaign of freedom today at home with love for family and friends. Break down walls and be a better neighbor. Reflect now and do your part in maintaining your neighborhood as a safe, peaceful and loving community!

An eye for an eye gets us NOWHERE.

nice. i like that

Gina rocks!

Thank you!