Dat Phan Online
                      The homesite and meeting place of Dat Fans everywhere

Switch to Flash Forum
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Dream pt 2
Dat Phreakin' Amazing!

Well it seems someone has deleted my other "Dreams" thread. So I'll tell you about a dream I recently had. For background information, I sometimes dont get along with my dad, and we have small arguments. So the day after the argument, I had a dream.

I came home from school, and I turned on the lights... and there was no lights! I turned on tv, NO TV! So Im wondering this is probably because there's a power outage. I go out to buy the newspaper. Nobody was home so I had to walk. Nobody gave me money so I had to find some. I read the papers and it seems that my favourite hockey team had won a game 1003-4(remember it's just a dream). I was excited but I didnt have anyone to tell the good news to.

than it hit me. No lights and tv because dad does all of the bills, no drive because mom is at work and dad isnt here to drive me, no money because dad isnt there to give me some. no one to talk to about sports news because dad isnt there to talk to. no this wasnt taken from a chain letter, but there was a nice lesson in it... i think the lesson was in a song once but... yeah..

lesson is "ya dont know how much you need something until it's gone" or... thats how i think the lyrics went. if anyone can tell me the song name id be happy... and give me some feedback on my dream... more like nightmare.. and tell me your dreams and nightmares too. this can be like... rehab for nightmares lol
View user's profileFind all posts by Charlie_Send private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteAIM AddressYahoo MessengerMSN Messenger
Gina rocks!
Gina rocks!

That is definitely a good and many times proven lesson in life. We tend to take things for granted, and sometimes don't miss something until its gone.

We tend to take for granted the people in our life who we assume will always be there. They won't. Live every day like it's your last...make sure people always know where they stand with you...share the love, baby...and have no regrets.

~Captain Jack Sparrow
Dat Phreakin' Amazing!

yeh, it was a good lesson learned. anyways do you find it strange that when you dream of people they look nothing like in real life but in the dream you know that's them?

like when i had the dream of jenny and gang rebuilding the forum (as a city) remember that one?

my brain took whatever knowlage i had of jenny.. jenny was a young pretty blond lol. eddie was a strong muscular asian 20 yr old. gina was also young, but a brunette. and everyone else... i cant remember.

in real life, right now as i'm thinking.. i think that

Jenny is- Youngish, blonde hair a little bit past shoulders, and the soccer mom kinda attitude, and not skinny, but not over wieght.. the normal kinda look.

Gina is-... well i already know what gina looks like.

Yoink is- hmm this is hard. Maybe a Brunette... a few pimples(14 yr old), and not over weight at all, bit on the skinny side

Eddie is- We already know what eddie looks like

Dat is- Already know

Lexi- Already know

Gina Monster- Here we go. I think a blonde with hair slightly shorter than shoulder. ummm got a nice complextion, no facial blemishes, or scars, or pimples. on the young- middle age side. Not over weight, the normal look.
looks happy most of the time

well these are people i can think of right now. mainly because i knew them longest. i wanan hear what you think our forumers look like... AND ME! dont take any of these offensively if we get it wrong, its just a game, have fun
View user's profileFind all posts by Charlie_Send private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteAIM AddressYahoo MessengerMSN Messenger
The Internet King
The Internet King

That was a very interesting dream. The weird thing is, I've actually had a dream where none of the light bulbs worked either. But it was because they all happened to burn out at once. lol. Oh yeah, and that thing about the appearance description, I think you are psycic. Well in my case anyways. Wink
View user's profileFind all posts by userSend private messageAIM AddressYahoo MessengerICQ Number
The Wonders of Magic Shell

Charlie_ wrote:

Jenny is- Youngish, blonde hair a little bit past shoulders, and the soccer mom kinda attitude, and not skinny, but not over wieght.. the normal kinda look.

Interesting, Charlie. A few weeks ago you would have been pretty accurate...but I got rid of the blonde. "The soccer mom attittude" killed me...not quite, but I do hang out with some. Very Happy

~Captain Jack Sparrow
Dat Phreakin' Amazing!

ever been sleeping and them you're half a wake and somebody is talking to you, and you can hear them through your dreams and the dream is still going on and the talking is comming from nowhere and in your dream it looks as if god is talking to you through your mom's voise telling you a message like "get out of bed, or "why the heck is my make up on your face'
Delicious Monster
Delicious Monster

Charlie_ wrote:
Gina Monster- Here we go. I think a blonde with hair slightly shorter than shoulder. ummm got a nice complextion, no facial blemishes, or scars, or pimples. on the young- middle age side. Not over weight, the normal look.
looks happy most of the time

Hmm. I don't know how to answer this. I like the idea that I might have a blemishless face, but it just isn't true. I am not pockmarked, but every so often the evil acne fairy still visits and leaves a scar. My hair is blonde, but nearly to my waist. at 26, I don't like to think of myself as middle aged yet...I could stand to lose a few pounds, but, I don't think I appear overweight.

You got the happy part right though!

Gina rocks!

Ginamonster wrote:

I could stand to lose a few pounds, but, I don't think I appear overweight.

No, I've seen pictures of you, you are far from overweight.

another dream hit me... well it hasnt really a dream but this kid in my class always swears and stuff and he pisses me off a lot. the teacher yells at him a lot but i think she gotten over it. one day i finally told him to shut the !~@#$ up out loud and the teacher thanked me. moral of the story? ummmm what goes around comes around? i dont know i'll let you decide.
Delicious Monster
Delicious Monster

Gina wrote:
Ginamonster wrote:

I could stand to lose a few pounds, but, I don't think I appear overweight.

No, I've seen pictures of you, you are far from overweight.

when was that? did you go to my website? Did I send pictures? I don't remember!!

Gina rocks!

I've seen your belly dancing pics on your website.

OH! yeah, those are funny.I should post new pictures, those are all old. I don't have any new bellydancing ones though.

I had a dream the Kool-Aid man kept popping through every wall in my place, costing me thousands in repairs.
View user's profileFind all posts by volantSend private messageSend e-mailAIM Address
Dat Phreakin' Amazing!

i had another dream regarding this forum! damn, its really cutting into my life. ok this time the forum is a school, and gina was like.... unknown to anyone. so i was walking to school and i recognized gina somehow jogging beside me. we talked until we got to school... than she TRANSFORMED into a teacher and that's when i learned that all teachers have a secret identity. after that my alarm clock went off.
Re: Dream pt 2
Dat Phreakin' Amazing!

Charlie_ wrote:

lesson is "ya dont know how much you need something until it's gone" or... thats how i think the lyrics went. if anyone can tell me the song name id be happy

The song is: "Big Yellow Taxi" by Joni Mitchell (plus others)
"Don't all seem to go that you don't know what you got till it's gone. They paved paradise and put up a parking lot." - Not bad for somoene once accused by Eddie as being a homophobe, huh?

Charlie_ wrote:
... and give me some feedback on my dream... more like nightmare

I sure wish my kids had that dream. It would have made the last few years before we made them move out a lot easier on them and us.

Once they were on their own, they came back to my wife and I and apologized for being so bad as kids.

I suggest you go to your parents and tell them how much you love and appreciate them. After they recover from fainting, tell them again, and again. In fact ,tell them each day until it becomes your alternative to "Hello" and "Good Morning."

In fact, In fact, used the words, "Love" and "Appreciate" as substitutes for every vulgar word that you are tempted to use.

Maybe I should write a book?

Charlie_ wrote:
.. and tell me your dreams and nightmares too. this can be like... rehab for nightmares lol

I won't bore you all with more writing for now, but I will tell you this: I often have dramatic dreams before things happen in real life. I dreamed about the hardships of Basic Training before joining the army...it was complete with exact details. I had a dream of my dog dying...and it happened exactly how I dreamed it. I dreamed that Hillary and Bill would never be out of the lime light...oh, what an awful dream!

Later all!
Sensei Ern
View user's profileFind all posts by senseiernSend private messageVisit poster's websiteYahoo MessengerMSN Messenger
Gina rocks!
Gina rocks!

senseiern wrote:

I dreamed that Hillary and Bill would never be out of the lime light...oh, what an awful dream!

That's terrifying!

senseiern wrote:
Charlie_ wrote:

lesson is "ya dont know how much you need something until it's gone" or... thats how i think the lyrics went. if anyone can tell me the song name id be happy

The song is: "Big Yellow Taxi" by Joni Mitchell (plus others)
"Don't all seem to go that you don't know what you got till it's gone. They paved paradise and put up a parking lot." - Not bad for somoene once accused by Eddie as being a homophobe, huh?

Charlie_ wrote:
... and give me some feedback on my dream... more like nightmare

I sure wish my kids had that dream. It would have made the last few years before we made them move out a lot easier on them and us.

Once they were on their own, they came back to my wife and I and apologized for being so bad as kids.

I suggest you go to your parents and tell them how much you love and appreciate them. After they recover from fainting, tell them again, and again. In fact ,tell them each day until it becomes your alternative to "Hello" and "Good Morning."

In fact, In fact, used the words, "Love" and "Appreciate" as substitutes for every vulgar word that you are tempted to use.

Maybe I should write a book?

Charlie_ wrote:
.. and tell me your dreams and nightmares too. this can be like... rehab for nightmares lol

I won't bore you all with more writing for now, but I will tell you this: I often have dramatic dreams before things happen in real life. I dreamed about the hardships of Basic Training before joining the army...it was complete with exact details. I had a dream of my dog dying...and it happened exactly how I dreamed it. I dreamed that Hillary and Bill would never be out of the lime light...oh, what an awful dream!

Later all!
Sensei Ern

in that song it really sounds like he's saying "Put up a f'ing law" instead of "parking lot"
Dat Phantastic!

Gina wrote:
senseiern wrote:

I dreamed that Hillary and Bill would never be out of the lime light...oh, what an awful dream!

That's terrifying!

I had a dream not that long ago where president Bush was a monkey. He walked like a monkey. Instead of walking really, he climbed on everything and hopped around. He scratched himself a lot too. And instead of speaking he did that "ooh ooh" thing that chimps do. It was so real and weird. His assistants kept giving him bananas and everything

Dat Phreakin' Amazing!

stupid idiot wrote:
Gina wrote:
senseiern wrote:

That's terrifying!

I had a dream not that long ago where president Bush was a monkey. He walked like a monkey. Instead of walking really, he climbed on everything and hopped around. He scratched himself a lot too. And instead of speaking he did that "ooh ooh" thing that chimps do. It was so real and weird. His assistants kept giving him bananas and everything

No, that wasn't a dream, that was an SNL skit written by Al Frankin. If it wasn't, it should have been.

Sensie Ern
View user's profileFind all posts by senseiernSend private messageVisit poster's websiteYahoo MessengerMSN Messenger
Dream pt 2