Dat Phan Online
                      The homesite and meeting place of Dat Fans everywhere

Switch to Flash Forum
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Dat Phreakin' Amazing!

senseiern wrote:
Charlie_ wrote:
you guys did that already. i believe the reason the wtc went down was because to the eys of many countries, the usa is playing the bully. they are also taking over some countries little by little by building... THEME PARKS. Soon france and japan will be part of usa because they got a disney land there. us reaaaaly need to set up that provisional government up fast and make it work... or why not just get the hell out of there? since iraq aint part of the UN, just let those iraq people either move to a different country or let them stay and.... blow up each other.

You are wrong, Charlie. Fortunately, you are young and have many years to mature and learn.

The reason the World Trade Center went down is because 20 lunatics decided to murder over 3000 innocent people. Until 9/11, our main focus in the Middle East was to seek peace between Israel and the Palestinians. If we did not take the fight against terrorism to where they are, we would be fighting it in our own country.

The first rule of warfare is: Do not limit the fight to a limited area. Be prepared to fight wherever and whenever the enemy resides.

There are some unfortunate results of war. Innocent people die. Friendly fire occurs in every conflict. The resolve of the average citizen determines whether the politicians have the resolve to finish the mission of the war.

Sensei Ern

not exactly, the us have had a history of getting into other people's businesses(mainly their wars). ever since ww1, the us looked as themselves as "the world saver". when i said set up a provisional government i ment in iraq, not the us, my bad Wink the wtc didnt just go down because of lunatics, they were lunatics with some wierd vision. sure it was a retarded idea but they obviously had a a better goal than "kill 3000 people".
View user's profileFind all posts by Charlie_Send private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteAIM AddressYahoo MessengerMSN Messenger
Dat Phantastic!

I just heard on tv that Al Qaida has kidnapped another American from New Jersey and say they will kill him if we don't release their prisoners in Saudi Arabia. Bush says we don't "negotiate" with terrorist. So i guess they'll probably chop his head off too. Confused

stupid idiot wrote:
I just heard on tv that Al Qaida has kidnapped another American from New Jersey and say they will kill him if we don't release their prisoners in Saudi Arabia. Bush says we don't "negotiate" with terrorist. So i guess they'll probably chop his head off too. Confused

Are you saying it is Bush's fault?
View user's profileFind all posts by senseiernSend private messageVisit poster's websiteYahoo MessengerMSN Messenger
Dat Phabulous

The war in Iraq ended in April with W's historic landing on the air-craft carrier. Everything that has happened since is an illusion perpetrated by the liberal media in order to distract the public from looking at all the good things he's done. He is a true American hero like Reagan or Nixon.
Delicious Monster
Delicious Monster

Tell that to my friend Kim who was just sent back over for a second tour.

I support your friend and all of our troops. But the President is trying to sell us snake-oil while he and his cronies go for the crude oil.
Obviously my previous post was sarcastic.
Delicious Monster
Delicious Monster

I'm sorry, I usually catch sarcasm!
I work with many people who believe that our president is a good and honorable man. That he is absolutely correct to make war in a country halfway accross the world from us and to try and force our democratic ideals on a culture that by nature is not democratic. That war and humantitarian aid to people who don't even like us is an excellent way to deepen our budget crisis and national debt.
I do not know the president, so I cannot make a real judgement on whether he is good or honorable. But I can say that I don't generally agree with his policies.
I have learned to keep my mouth shut about religion and politics at work (and the fact that cow milk is bad for you, sheesh!)

I take the same stance, Gina. I tend to not talk politics or religion AT ALL because I seem to be on the opposite side of everyone I am talking to. I'm not sure how that happens -- I must surround myself with people who don't know what they are talking about.

~Captain Jack Sparrow
Delicious Monster
Delicious Monster

I think that as with anything, some people can have a discussion about these things, and some cannot. Since I know my coworkers are rabid about both topics, I don't join the conversations. And milk! my goodness, do people believe EVERYTHING the dairy council tells them??

Sorry, Ginamonster, but I am from "America's Dairyland". I cannot protest cow milk... although I can't stand drinking it...

~Captain Jack Sparrow
Delicious Monster
Delicious Monster

that's because you aren't supposed to be drinking it! ( no, I won't argue!) I used to like it until I stopped drinking it, now I don't like it!

I like it on cereal. And ice cream. Very Happy

~Captain Jack Sparrow
Dat Phreakin' Amazing!

I love cow milk! Especially ICE CREAM!

You scream!
I Scream!
WE ALL SCREAM FOR ICE CREAM!(except Ginamonster )

I read, "Mad Cowboy", a book given to me by a vegan. Yeah, so I get a little tired from eating meat. If I have to eat only salad for the rest of my life, I might as well

Sensei Ern
View user's profileFind all posts by senseiernSend private messageVisit poster's websiteYahoo MessengerMSN Messenger
Dat Phabulous

The 9/11 commission just declared that they have found no link between Saddam and Osama. And there have been no Weapons Of Mass Destruction found. The FBI and the CIA completely failed at keeping those terrorists out of our country and out of our flight schools. Bush and Cheney's days are numbered.
As for milk, I only drink organic milk. It costs twice as much but I only use it in coffee or cereal. I would use soy but it's too runny.
Gina rocks!
Gina rocks!

I still use cow's milk.

I still eat ice cream, I just don't drink regular strait milk. I put rice milk on my cereal when I have it. Then I don't need to add any sugar!
I used to drink organic milk, but...I do eat meat though. meat is yummy.

Tony, sigh. That is not good news.

Tony Clifton wrote:
The 9/11 commission just declared that they have found no link between Saddam and Osama. And there have been no Weapons Of Mass Destruction found. The FBI and the CIA completely failed at keeping those terrorists out of our country and out of our flight schools. Bush and Cheney's days are numbered.

The president of Russia announced that the Russian security agencies shared information that AFTER 9/11 Iraq and Alchaida(sp?) communicated on developing WMDs. Bush never made the case of cooperation took place prior to 9/11. His case was to go after Saddam because he was threatenning us seperately. Otherwise there would have been no arguement in the congress about a PRE-EMPTIVE STRIKE against Iraq. Instead the dicussion would have been how are Saddam and Osama linked.

As I am writing this, the radio reported the American hostage has been beheaded. Remember, the demand of his captors demand was that we release Alchaida prisoners...not that we stop the war in Iraq, not that we end our battles against Islam(which we are not battling, instead we are battling terrorism).

Tony Clifton wrote:
As for milk, I only drink organic milk. It costs twice as much but I only use it in coffee or cereal. I would use soy but it's too runny.

I love Soy milk, too. I just get digestive problems from drinkng too much soy.

Sensei Ern

Last edited by senseiern on Fri Jun 18, 2004 10:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Delicious Monster
Delicious Monster

That news just rocked my world. in a bad way.

Ginamonster wrote:
That news just rocked my world. in a bad way.

Well, I don't drink THAT much soy milk.
Delicious Monster
Delicious Monster

not that news, the news that they killed the hostage.