Dat Phan Online
                      The homesite and meeting place of Dat Fans everywhere

Switch to Flash Forum
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Im Back!!
Dat Fan

Charlie, I may still be going through purberty, which I don't really actually believe. But, It's harder than you think to get over someone if the hurt you. Ya kno what I mean? I just feel unwanted soemtimes, so I get pissy, lol.

HP, if you want to feel wanted, you need to make yourself valuable to others. And, you are valuable, but unless others know it, you won't feel it.

Sensei Ern
View user's profileFind all posts by senseiernSend private messageVisit poster's websiteYahoo MessengerMSN Messenger
The Wonders of Magic Shell

I would disagree. You have to start with YOU. You have to be valuable to yourself. Forget what value you are to other people...

~Captain Jack Sparrow
Dat Phreakin' Amazing!

jennyko72 wrote:
I would disagree. You have to start with YOU. You have to be valuable to yourself. Forget what value you are to other people...

the most common reason for suicide is because people think they have no purpose in life. go to a kindergarten class and read them a story, contribute to the community, they have joy in seeing you and you have joy in seeing the happyness on their faces.
View user's profileFind all posts by Charlie_Send private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteAIM AddressYahoo MessengerMSN Messenger
Dat Phreakin' Amazing!

jennyko72 wrote:

Jenny, you are correct. My point was in order to realize your true worth, you need to serve others.

A diamond can be skillfully cut and have every facet set perfectly; but, if it is not exposed to sunlight, no one would know it, even the diamond itself.

Sensei Ern
View user's profileFind all posts by senseiernSend private messageVisit poster's websiteYahoo MessengerMSN Messenger
Im Back!!