Dat Phan Online
                      The homesite and meeting place of Dat Fans everywhere

Switch to Flash Forum
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
AmAznComic
AmAznComic

To me i just don't want a gf that is "weird looking" i don't really care what a girl looks like just as long as they are not deformed

Ginamonster wrote:

Guys play games too. Don't judge her because she is popular and pretty. Try talking to her without flirting. or if you flirt, keep it light. Just because there are a lot of guys who like her, doesn't mean she knows it

I do flirt light my problem is that I kind of flirt like im retarded. Major turn off. She does know that a lot of guys like her. I think most women can tell when a guy likes them. They almost always know. You can tell she knows for sure. At least I can because I know what women one because a few years back I was electrocuted in the bath tube because I dropped the blow dryer in it. Now I can hear what women think. I also have to say whats with everyone acting like im some sort of loser or something. Some girls like me well I think there girls. So far ive had 2 gfs and they were pretty. Well at least one of them was. I also used to be sort of popular a couple of years ago but left the group. I was voted funniest guy in 8th and 10 grade by the yearbook. Thats why I wanted to be a stand up comic because ppl said I was funny. Trying to be a stand up comic is much harder then being the classclown. Its not as easy as it looks. Totally different type of comedy. Like in LCS 1 Dat Phan was hilarious on stage but was not even remotely funny in the house. If I was in the show I would probably be much funnier in the house then on stage.

Hey azncomic someone copied your azncomic picture.

Charlie_ wrote:
Gina wrote:
Someone who is drop dead gorgeous doesn't necessarily have to be a model. Remember the old phrase beauty is in the eye of the beholder? What one person finds as drop dead goreous another might think is ugly. It depends on what gets your motor running.... Cool

i was thinking that but i assumed when sensei said drop dead, he ment the super model way so i went along with the same idea.

yes sensei but who said my fairly good looking had to try and look good

I meant drop dead to you, not necessarily a model.

On the other hand, the Wells Brothers sang a song called, "Ugly Woman", in which they advised to find a girl uglier than yourself because then you won't need to worry about her cheating on you.
View user's profileFind all posts by senseiernSend private messageVisit poster's websiteYahoo MessengerMSN Messenger
Dat Phantastic!

Quote:
By the way how do you know shes way out of my league

You said it yourself in your first post, and I believe it.

I did say that but im not a loser

Looks are not that important to me. Its whats in the inside that counts.
I also want to ask you guys a question do you think there are more ugly women with good looking men or more good looking women with ugly men? Which sex do you guys think is more into looks?

Delicious Monster

I don't know. I don't have a man... Sad

This happened to me once:

a guy I went to school with called me up one night (how did he get my number??) and said that in a couple, there is always one ugly one, and one cute one. I think he was hitting on me. While I did not find him attractive, I will always wonder, which one of us was supposed to be the ugly one?

I'm not looking for an answer to this, because only he would be able to say. and my feelings would be terribly hurt if I was the ugly one.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Truly. I wander around thinking I must not be attractive because I can't seem to get a date (No one asks) but my mom says I'm lovely. I don't know. We don't see ourselves the way that other people see us.

The moral of the story, The pretty girl may really be sitting at home alone every night wishing she had a boy to spend her time with. You'll never know what she thinks of you if you don't ask. all she can say is no. and since I have heard no many, many times, you won't die of it.

Gina wrote:
Someone who is drop dead gorgeous doesn't necessarily have to be a model. Remember the old phrase beauty is in the eye of the beholder? What one person finds as drop dead goreous another might think is ugly. It depends on what gets your motor running.... Cool

I think that is absolutely true. My girlfriend isn't "traditionally good-looking" but I think she's hot.
Delicious Monster
Delicious Monster

and that's all that really matters. I think the "non traditional" looking people are the most interesting and attractive. I get tired of seeing the same old face. Unless it belongs to Orlando Bloom. Then I don't get tired of it *winks at Gina and Jenny*

Add Tom Wellington to that list. ME-OW!

Last edited by Ginamonster on Wed Nov 10, 2004 11:27 am; edited 1 time in total

Gina, maybe you don't get asked out on dates because your really pretty. A lot of guys get intimidated by pretty girls. A little bit above average girls get asked for their phone number or asked out on a date way more than a really pretty girl. Most guys think that pretty girls either have a boyfriend; are snobby and conceited; or think that they will get turn down.

Delicious Monster

if that is the case, then I stand by my original comment of, Just ask. If she laughs at you, then be thankful she said no! But you never know if you don't ask. And wouldn't it be sad if you found out years later that the pretty girl you liked was sitting at home alone every saturday night because everyone was afraid to approach her! then she marries the first guy to ask her out, who also turns out to be a total jerk and she's miserable with him, where she could have had bliss with you.

My friend Tom told me just yesterday, that guys complain that all the nice girls hook up with the bastid guys. Does it occur to you nice guys that you could ask us out too?

Last edited by Ginamonster on Wed Nov 10, 2004 11:27 am; edited 1 time in total

Gina rocks!

Ginamonster wrote:
Unless it belongs to Orlando Bloom. Then I don't get tired of it *winks at Gina*

*sighs*

Orlando...he is very handsome! Would never tire of that face!

Nice guys finish last.

Ginamonster wrote:
if that is the case, then I stand by my original comment of, Just ask. If she laughs at you, then be thankful she said no! But you never know if you don't ask. And wouldn't it be sad if you found out years later that the pretty girl you liked was sitting at home alone every saturday night because everyone was afraid to approach her! then she marries the first guy to ask her out, who also turns out to be a total jerk and she's miserable with him, where she could have had bliss with you.

My friend Tom told me just yesterday, that guys complain that all the nice girls hook up with the bastid guys. Does it occur to you nice guys that you could ask us out too?

Only guys who watch too much T.V "Ask Out"

Seriously, I don't think JUST "asking out" will be any promise to a happy relationship. What are you thinking when you "ask out"?

I'll tell you, you're thinking "She's hot, I dont know her, hope she thinks Im cool". NO sense of love is really involved in that. I think "asking out" should just come naturally. Be FRIENDS with the person first. Get to know them. This will re-assure you that they are the "one". Perhaphs your dream mate isn't so dreamy.

Also, being FRIENDS will re-assure you that the person has not found a bf/gf yet. This might save you a bit of embarassment in the future. Do nice stuff, get on the good side of the person. Hope to god they person makes the first move first. Or, a date can come naturally. After school just say "Wanna come to the pet store with me to check out the dogs(real good if your dream mate is an animal lover)" "Wanna go eat lunch at subways?" "Wanna go see The Grudge on Friday?"

Getting to know your dream mate first will make EVERYTHING a LOT easier. Why spend all of your life with a person you fear making a mistake around.

Why dont I have a girlfriend? Well first of all, I don't really feel attracted to anyone. No one is really my type, and at first I thought they were, but... I just stay friends now.

I didn't mean ask out like "I don't know you but, do you want to be my girlfriend" I meant it like you said, yoink, hey, lets hang out and get to know each other. But if after 2 months, you don't know if you like them more, then you don't (grr)

AmAznComic

Family Guy wrote:
Hey azncomic someone copied your azncomic picture.

i know

Ginamonster wrote:
I didn't mean ask out like "I don't know you but, do you want to be my girlfriend" I meant it like you said, yoink, hey, lets hang out and get to know each other. But if after 2 months, you don't know if you like them more, then you don't (grr)

*Ehem*.... Yoink?

Remember in jr. high when you use to give a girl a note that said check yes or no if you want to be my gf. Those were the good times.

Ginamonster wrote:
I don't know. I don't have a man... Sad
what happened to that one guy?

an Alternative Lifestyles Company
View user's profileFind all posts by silver_lined_lexiSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteYahoo MessengerMSN Messenger
Love Advice