Dat Phan Online
                      The homesite and meeting place of Dat Fans everywhere

Switch to Flash Forum
Reply to topic
If the light ray comes at a higher angle like the 1 shown
Dat Phreakin' Amazing!

Diamonds are Forever …… But why?
There is some thing magical about a diamond – whether we unique it or not. Its beauty is so simple Wholesale Minnesota Wild Jerseys , yet profound. It is universally adored and vied upon. Just idea of pondering more than what creates a diamond, a diamond!

Scientifically speaking, it’s practically nothing but the element Carbon – a thing that we think about polluting, black and dirty generally. ( as in carbon emissions, greenhouse effect Wholesale Los Angeles Kings Jerseys , global warming, coal etc.) And it has a cousin as well – graphite – which is employed like a conductor of electricity and to produce pencil leads. Graphite can also be carbon all of the way and nonetheless nowhere near a diamond.

A diamond is formed about 100-200 kilometres below the surface with the earth over a period of millions of years under tremendous pressure and searing temperatures.

Before the reader concludes that this is only a scientific article, enable me improve the line of idea to what struck me actually!

I have usually heard that hard situations make difficult people. And the diamond could be the oft quoted illustration for that. “But hang on”, my mind argues, “Graphite too undergoes high temperatures and pressures. It also undergoes chemical processes. So using the diamond as an instance is only convenience – a thing occurring in nature that fits as being a glorious example for our purposes!”

And then – an inspired thought! A term that I had learnt in my secondary school flashes in my mind??s eye after which my heart leaps in joy! I have my answer. The diamond is not merely a convenient example – it has a property that creates it worthy of emulation Wholesale Florida Panthers Jerseys , gives it value and makes it sparkle and shine. Just before I dive into that, permit me just recap a simply Physics concept.

Whenever light moves from one medium to one more ( air to water, glass to air), it bends. This can be called refraction. As soon as it moves from a denser medium to a rarer (or less dense) medium, it bends away from the normal or perpendicular. See the light beam in green from the image.

If the light ray comes at a higher angle like the 1 shown in red Wholesale Edmonton Oilers Jerseys , it gets refracted along the plane with the medium. And, like the light ray shown in blue, if it comes inside a higher angle, it gets reflected into the exact same medium! Now imagine a light ray which is often created to strike the change-of-medium interface at an angle that creates it get reflected. Which is what happens inside a diamond.

The diamond has so numerous faces (cuts) that a light ray gets reflected and it strikes another face at an angle that creates it get reflected. This goes on. Thus, the much more finely the diamond is cut Wholesale Detroit Red Wings Jerseys , the higher is its sparkle. Effortless right?
Now comes the thrilling part. You know what’s this phenomenon of light owning reflected called? It is TOTAL INTERNAL REFLECTION!

The diamond sparkles and gains value as a result of total internal reflection.

Life presents us with challenges. Difficult situations – situations of intense pressure and intense heat – usually break us. But if we want to come out of these situations, shining and with added value, we need to cultivate the practise of entirely reflecting within! It is only then do we hear the voice of our Lord.

Bhagawan Baba says, “It is only during the depths of silence that the voice of God is heard.” And this can be not mere physical silence. It’s the silencing on the mind. And Swami so merely put it as, “I give you diamond to inspire you to become die-mind!”

Ah! My beautiful Lord! Only you may put it so succinctly yet so profoundly! I have heard of Kimberly diamonds and DeBeers diamonds. I need to be a Sai diamond.

You can find more information about Ear Gauge Sizes you can check out the Ear Gauge Size Chart at our web site.

Article Physical structure:
1. Do certainly not bring ‘Prohibited Items’ towards airport (commonsense items like exercise army cutlery Wholesale Dallas Stars Jerseys , lighters, . . .)
2. Use carry-on gear for assets such as bucks, a laptop or pc, and jewelry. And to be placed with carry-on luggage happen to be cameras and even undeveloped show (The X-Ray will not damage picture under 300 speed).
3. Tape your personal contact info or online business card with the bottom part of the laptop and then any other useful you regard as necessary.
Five. Avoid wearing metalfoil including clothing, gadgets Wholesale Columbus Blue Jackets Jerseys , and solutions (such as loose change money segments, cell phone, house keys, medicine, gum wrappers Wholesale Colorado Avalanche Jerseys , batteries, lotto tickets, smoking cigarettes, etc). Concerning things like dollars and house keys, try setting them altogether in a described bag therefore it is easier to take them out and put it in in the future.
5. Avoid having on shoes that include metal andor currently have thick insoles. The reason for this is because shoes won’t need to trip heli-copter flight alarm so as to have their unique specific browse procedures utilized (so nothing at all can be unknown in the sneakers).
6. Sure the holiday season is approaching Wholesale Chicago Blackhawks Jerseys , nevertheless make sure you perform the wrapping of this gifts when arrival, or simply ship these individuals as opposed to draw them to manchester airport pre-wrapped as these will probably be checked from security staff.
7. Arrive one hour to an hr and a half previous before an individual’s scheduled reduction since you is going to be searched no matter whether you jet leaves in five minutes or maybe 5 hours.

In light of the recent world happenings, these elevated airport basic safety (and above) measures have grown to be a fact of life without a signs of supporting more efficient anytime soon. But becoming educated and pursuing the simple procedure can help you refrain from foreseeable headaches along it t. Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap Authentic Jerseys Cheap Wholesale Jerseys Cheap Jerseys China Cheap Authentic NFL Jerseys Cheap Custom NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap NFL Replica Jerseys Cheap Authentic Soccer Jerseys
If the light ray comes at a higher angle like the 1 shown