Dat Phan Online
                      The homesite and meeting place of Dat Fans everywhere

Switch to Flash Forum
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Cal State Long Beach Appearance
Dat Fan Newbie

Last Thursday, Dat Phan visited my school, Cal State Long Beach, to do a show. I went and I laughed soooo hard, even though I heard most of his jokes from "Last Comic Standing". It was basically the same old material with some new stuff. It was cool!!!

Like Dat, I am Vietnamese, who can speak a little, but can not read or write in Vietnamese.

At the end of the show, he signed autographs and took pictures. I took pictures, but I bet they didn't come out so good, because I got a crappy camera.
Re: Cal State Long Beach Appearance
Renaissance Man
Renaissance Man

DisAndDat wrote:
Last Thursday, Dat Phan visited my school, Cal State Long Beach, to do a show. I went and I laughed soooo hard, even though I heard most of his jokes from "Last Comic Standing". It was basically the same old material with some new stuff. It was cool!!!

Like Dat, I am Vietnamese, who can speak a little, but can not read or write in Vietnamese.

At the end of the show, he signed autographs and took pictures. I took pictures, but I bet they didn't come out so good, because I got a crappy camera.

You can send it to us and we'll put it on the website!

The Internet King
The Internet King

Eddie wrote:
DisAndDat wrote:

You can send it to us and we'll put it on the website!
Yeah, maybe there could be a part of the website of pictures that people submitted. I have seen a picture or two in the forum.
View user's profileFind all posts by userSend private messageAIM AddressYahoo MessengerICQ Number
Cal State Long Beach Appearance