Dat Phan Online
                      The homesite and meeting place of Dat Fans everywhere

Switch to Flash Forum
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

What show would you like to see Dat on next?
The Daily Show
12%
 12%  [ 4 ]
Whose Line is it Anyway?
19%
 19%  [ 6 ]
Saturday Night Live
54%
 54%  [ 17 ]
Miss Teen America w/ Joey Fatone
3%
 3%  [ 1 ]
Mad TV
9%
 9%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 31

What show would you like to see Dat on next? - other predict
True DAT!
True DAT!

Hey all!
C.R. Ryan and I were chatting last night about how cool it will be to see where Dat is in a year. I was saying that it would be SOOOO awesome to see him host Saturday Night Live, I mean hey, It is an NBC show. It would also be fun to see him on The Daily Show w/ Jon Stewart. I was also pondering a special Dat Phan appearance on "Who's Line is it Anyway" even though thats ABC, Its one of my favorite shows and I think that would be hilarious.

At the very least, he should get to host the miss teen america pageant with Joey Fatone or something.

I think the icing on the cake will be Dat's first tabloid with some outrageous headline like "Dat Phan, Hillary Clinton, Ben Affleck love triangle". hehehehe

Any other Fun predictions?

[edit] renamed

Dat's Ex-Bodyguard

I'm all for Jon Stewart and the Daily show.

"A fool and his money are easily parted. I'd pay anyone a lot of money, to explain to me what that means." Homer Simpson
Dat Fan

i think it would be totally awesome if he was on Saturday Night Live, cuz usually the host is in almost EVERY skit, and i can't get enough of Dat. Razz

check out my web page

Dat Phan, you're super DUPER cool
View user's profileFind all posts by Li1azn13oy4uSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteAIM Address
Miss Extraordinare
Miss Extraordinare

Thread Moved to Polling Place

Oh GOSH. SNL would be perfect for this guy. He's hilarious! AND i bet he can make a dam good actor too.

ditto, im sure he would bring the house down ... in laughter of course. Shocked

Very unlikely it will happen, but i think it would be funny if Dat was on the simpsons. U kno, an cartoon Dat. That would be awesome.
Miss Extraordinare
Miss Extraordinare

. . wouldn't it be funny if Dat did a skit on SNL about spoofing the power rangers?

yea, dat would be pretty funny. that**

its a toss between snl and mad tv.
View user's profileFind all posts by that _guy88Send private messageSend e-mailAIM AddressICQ Number
The Internet King
The Internet King

It would be cool if Dat Phan would star a show called pick a color that Dat Phan created himself on a contest to create the best sitcom idea on the last comic standing. By the way Dat won that contest.
View user's profileFind all posts by userSend private messageAIM AddressYahoo MessengerICQ Number
The Internet King
The Internet King

It would be cool if Dat Phan would star a show called pick a color that Dat Phan created himself on a contest to create the best sitcom idea on the last comic standing. By the way Dat won that contest.
View user's profileFind all posts by userSend private messageAIM AddressYahoo MessengerICQ Number
Dat Phabulous

true but it still takes some time till then so i think shows like snl and mad tv and whose line will strengthen his comedic acting skills... Wink
View user's profileFind all posts by that _guy88Send private messageSend e-mailAIM AddressICQ Number
Dat Phanaholic

I like to see Dat on Who's Line is it Anyway, becuase he is so smart he could probably come up with things in less than a second. I think people on that show are comic geniuses unlike SNL or Mad TV where you have an acting part to memorize. Now that I've read all the posts, I think he would be good at each one. GO DAT!!! Very Happy Embarassed

btw, does anyone know any site where I could get more smiles?

The Internet King

I think it would be cool if Dat was the host of a late night talk show. He'd be so awesome and funny. Very Happy
Dat Phabulous

some day perhaps... Wink

Gina rocks!

heavenlytofu wrote:
I like to see Dat on Who's Line is it Anyway, becuase he is so smart he could probably come up with things in less than a second. I think people on that show are comic geniuses unlike SNL or Mad TV where you have an acting part to memorize. Now that I've read all the posts, I think he would be good at each one. GO DAT!!! Very Happy Embarassed

I completely agree. Who's Line Is It Anyway shows comics at their best, and not every comic could work in a forum of that nature. Somehow I think Dat would be a natural at it.