Dat Phan Online
                      The homesite and meeting place of Dat Fans everywhere

Switch to Flash Forum
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
JOY! it is finally over!!!!
Dat Phreakin' Amazing!

i'm very happy! school is over for a few months anyway. we got a dance at the last day, even thogh i didn't attract the person i wanted ( Sad ) i still had an ass load of fun!

Dat Fan

Yeah school is over for most! But, I finished early at 16 well I still am I will be 17 soon, a couple months anyway.. I finished early so my dad wanted me to start college so all my friends were getting out of school and I just started! Ekkk!! It wasn't as scary as I thought I kinda like college style school better. It's a piece of cake right now anyway! I m going to be a dental assiant. Cool Anyway, as for who you wanted to dance with I don't really kno you but you sound cool, so they are stupid if they didn't dance with you. Wink

thanks good luck over the summer (He's going to a diffrent school so i don't have to feel bad for long )

Dat Fan

Don't worry about it at all the first thing you do is that! I just got out of depression because of a guy believe me from experience, they are not worth it!! I promise!! Not all guys but this one was an ass!!!!! I m serious, if they don't like you for who you are, screw them, they are the ones that mised out! lol. I m sorry I was ticked about that. lol. So, anyway, you'll find someone way better and probably cuter!! hahaha.

Yeah, just go full speed enjoying life. WHen you see a guy going full speed right beside you...that is the guy you get to know. You will more likely enjoy life together.

Sensei Ern
View user's profileFind all posts by senseiernSend private messageVisit poster's websiteYahoo MessengerMSN Messenger
Re: JOY! it is finally over!!!!
Dat Phantastic!

SkitzoDemon6 wrote:
i still had an ass load of fun!

That is the important part

Dat Phreakin' Amazing!

i feel loved

Dat Phreakin' Amazing!

HyperPunk wrote:
Yeah school is over for most! But, I finished early at 16 well I still am I will be 17 soon, a couple months anyway.. I finished early so my dad wanted me to start college so all my friends were getting out of school and I just started! Ekkk!! It wasn't as scary as I thought I kinda like college style school better. It's a piece of cake right now anyway! I m going to be a dental assiant. Cool Anyway, as for who you wanted to dance with I don't really kno you but you sound cool, so they are stupid if they didn't dance with you. Wink

16 and you're off the college... that's a scary though
View user's profileFind all posts by Charlie_Send private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteAIM AddressYahoo MessengerMSN Messenger
Dat Fan

Yes going to college at 16 is a scary thought! But, I will almost be 19 when I graduate!! YAY!! Then I will have a degree. So anyway, Charlie, you gotta new email addie?? How have you been??. Does your webpage finally work?? Sorry bout all the questions but I did miss ya! Wink

It's always summer vacation once you drop all your classes

Dat Phreakin' Amazing!

HyperPunk wrote:
Yes going to college at 16 is a scary thought! But, I will almost be 19 when I graduate!! YAY!! Then I will have a degree. So anyway, Charlie, you gotta new email addie?? How have you been??. Does your webpage finally work?? Sorry bout all the questions but I did miss ya! Wink

how the heck do you go into college at 16/ how many grades are in high school, last time i check there was four... im 14 right now... i go to university at 18 i guess, did you skip two grades or what?
View user's profileFind all posts by Charlie_Send private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteAIM AddressYahoo MessengerMSN Messenger
Dat Phreakin' Amazing!

if you pass certain tests very well you get to skip grades and go to college earlier (Well, thats how it works here)

sweeeet!
Dat Phreakin' Amazing!

In Junior High, I passed all of my tests with A's...almost no errors. THen, because they couldn't challenge me, they made me sit through claases I was too advanced for. So, I ignored homework, or finished it in school. They refused to let me advance more than one year in my classes.

Then, when I got to highschool, I got bad grades because I didn't take work home. They put me in remedial classes because I failed a few. Of course I got A's.

I later found out it was the rules of the schoolboard, handed down from the federal level that advanced kids were not allowed to advance too far as that made the less gifted kids feel frustrated.

I am glad you got to advance to keep up the level of challenge. I hope the best for you in college.

Sensei Ern
View user's profileFind all posts by senseiernSend private messageVisit poster's websiteYahoo MessengerMSN Messenger
Dat Fan

Yes there are four grades in high school. But, I did it through a correspondance, which in lamens terms means at home, and I only needed 21 cerdits and once you finish all 21, they send you a diploma. So, I m done! But, I really actually missed school. The cute guys, heehee. I probably would have gotten in alot of trouble tho.

i'm looking forward to handsome guys at my new school *Prays to every God that she gets a boyfriend* but i can't get in trouble 'cuz my mom is gonna be working at my school Crying or Very sad
GOD! WHY HAST THOU FORSAKEN ME!?!?!?!

Gina rocks!

SkitzoDemon6 wrote:
*Prays to every God that she gets a boyfriend*

Be careful what you wish for. Wink Razz

AMEN SISTER!

when i read the thread title, i thought you were referring to last comic standing 2, and i was glad i missed the majority of it since the parts i DID see just weren't funny. but, alas, you were talking about school which means lcs2 is STILL ON.. grrrrrrr.

^ sorry it wasn't what you expected!

since it seems to be on subject here is a drawing of the boy i liked:
http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/8646020/