Dat Phan Online
                      The homesite and meeting place of Dat Fans everywhere

Switch to Flash Forum
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Dat's comedy rating: 14 out of 10
Dat Fan

The first time I remember seeing Dat Phan was before I even knew he was famous....I saw him on friday-night stand-up a few months ago....his routine was hilarious! (I could never forget his name after his joke "It's getting a little warm in here, why don't you go turn on 'Dat Phan' over there") Then I was watching CC and they had a rerun of Last Comic Standing...but it was the first time I ever saw it, and the only name I recognized on the show was Dat's, of all the comedians. It really angered me when everyone wanted him off, I thought he'd be eliminated...but no, he tore all the other comics to shreds! He will be a legend, for sure! As the japanese would say, "Dat Phan wa totemo sugoi desu ne!"
Keep up your funny asian humor!

~Levia~

Gina rocks!
Gina rocks!

Leviathan Mist wrote:
(I could never forget his name after his joke "It's getting a little warm in here, why don't you go turn on 'Dat Phan' over there")

Thats one of my favorite jokes of his.

lol yeah i love that as well. haha i also like the father smoking ok USA bit. reminds me of Blood sport the movie where the guy said OK USA. ah 1980 memories.

i love the joke of his dad going over to the P.A and going "Two asian walk inot a bar..." lol

hi-larious!!!
Dat Phantastic!

My first Dat Phan experience was his Comedy Central special. (At the time I had no idea that he had won "Last Comic Standing".) "Cars, Trucks computers, Swimming Pools" (Gahh, can't remember the exact words) also stands out to me.

So much of Dat's act stands out to me. It's hard for me to pick out a favorite, cause there's quite a few. I'd love to catch a hour special (or see him in person.)
View user's profileFind all posts by Metra1163Send private messageAIM AddressYahoo Messenger
Dat's comedy rating: 14 out of 10