Dat Phan Online
                      The homesite and meeting place of Dat Fans everywhere

Switch to Flash Forum
Reply to topic
Gymshark Review
Dat Phreakin' Amazing!

Gymshark Review

I belong to Gymshark brain powder and contributed thousands of knives for his family. The most popular models will start. The United States is very convenient to buy and has Free Return. This is really important. Gymsark's Size problem has always been controversial, and the size between the models and the models varies greatly, so it is necessary to take the test. For domestic friends, there may be no convenient way to try, I can give you some personal feelings.

First come to my favorite series - Vital Seamless. This is the most iconic aspect of Gymshark. A lot of colors come out, and most of the colors are in. Coral and khaki, which just came out two days ago, are already on the road! This is a very thin package type, suitable for summer, I like it mainly because it is very hip, the deeper the color, the two purple is the most I wear. I am the AU10, the size of the US6, I wear S. I really like the feeling of being tight and wrapped. The disadvantage of this is that the waist is easier to loose. If I wear the M code, the whole workout will definitely loosen the waist, and my waist is not fine. type. The light color of mint is not Squat Proof, but I am not very caring, wearing thong everything.

New Lightweight Seamless. I only entered a black, very soft texture, light and thin, similar to the texture of Lululemon Align. The waist is very tight for me and will squeeze out the meat. S code.

Camo Seamless. This series is the most popular one for the Gymshark Athletes. The price is the highest inside. It's not my favorite, but it's really no problem. The three colors are all in the way The texture is thicker, the feeling of no tightness fits, and the hips are well decorated. Green and black are bought in the early M code, purple is the S code, the difference is not big, I prefer to wear S.

High Waist Flex. Gymshark's Flex series is the most iconic style of his home. I don't like low waist, the old one has already pressed the bottom of the box. I like the high waist, very breathable, very basic and safe style. S code, no hips.

Flawless Knit. Cave series, cool. Very light and breathable. There are so many holes, there is no pressure on the waist, and it is not friendly to the little belly. There is not much modification on the buttocks. There is no booty on this feeling. It is better than the high waist flex. The color looks good and the dog must enter. I have both M and S. S can wear it but it feels a bit small.

Energy+ Seamless. Cave series. I like it very much. The new version is just the right length, and it won’t be too high. It will be a little thicker than Flawless, but it is not hot. I wear it very often. S code.

Slounge Leggings. I personally feel that it is not suitable for wearing the gym. I still feel loose. It is very comfortable to go out at home. Very hip.

TAG:

gymshark sale,

gymshark leggings sale,

gymshark omber sale

gymshark energy sale

gymshark flawless sale

gymshark omber sale

cheap gymshark

cheap gymshark leggings

cheap gymshark omber

cheap gymshark energy

cheap gymshark flawless

cheap gymshark omber

www.cheapredbottomshoes.com
www.replicachristianlouboutin.pw
www.brazilianhumanhairweavesonsale.com
www.cheapalexandanijewelry.com
View user's profileFind all posts by lishuaichaoSend private messageVisit poster's website
Gymshark Review